Donations For The Awl Gold Coast

Hello Everyone!!!

I have decided to collect some items to donate to the AWL Shelter on the gold coast. I know these times are hard for a lot of people but I am not just only looking for dog/cat items.

I will be doing a drop off in a month or so depending on how much stuff I have collected for them.

I will be accepting the following for both cats and dogs. All shapes and sizes!!!

- Coats

- Towels

- Collars/Leads

- Food

- Toys

Preferably food to be sealed.

Bedding is not necessary as the dogs tend to chew them and have to much fun with them. :rofl:

Towels would be great as the AWL takes their dogs to the beach 3 times a week for a run and operate a Dog wash on Saturdays to raise funds.

I know Snowysal ran a coat drive around this time last year :thanks: so its been a year and I know how things can accumulate so quickly.... So dig deep into your cupboards and spare a thought for the little lives in this shelter.

If you are interested please PM me and I will give you my address details.

Anything would be most appreciated :)

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

Ok... so how do we get things to you? AWL?

If you are local to me we can arrange pick up otherwise send donations to my address. Once I have collected things I will take them to the AWL. I will post photos and hopefully make it a day they are holding a sausage sizzle or fund raiser and get photos with some of the furkids.

Miss BeRidg - good luck with your efforts.

I did a letterbox drop in just a couple of streets around where I live and the goodies I collected was amazing. Even if something is nearly worn out, I assure people they are fine too. Even if the kennels get one use out of something and then toss it out, it is a help.

How wonderful for the dogs to get taken to the beach. What a great shelter.

Miss BeRidg - good luck with your efforts.

I did a letterbox drop in just a couple of streets around where I live and the goodies I collected was amazing. Even if something is nearly worn out, I assure people they are fine too. Even if the kennels get one use out of something and then toss it out, it is a help.

How wonderful for the dogs to get taken to the beach. What a great shelter.

Thats a great idea! Thank you.

They are a wonderful shelter one that desexes and microchips ALL their animals!!!

I will go through my stuff when I get home, I am sure I will have some stuff.

I have monthly heart worm tablets that I am not using only 3 left but would they be of use?

I am sure I have millions of spare leads, collars etc laying around.

I will go through my stuff when I get home, I am sure I will have some stuff.

I have monthly heart worm tablets that I am not using only 3 left but would they be of use?

I am sure I have millions of spare leads, collars etc laying around.

That would be great thank Auta :laugh: