Heated Pet Beds

tlc

If anyone is keen to buy a heated pet bed, the reject shop has them cheap. They had small medium and large $25, $35, and $50. I got a couple of medium sized ones a while ago for $50 that were reduced from over $100 and the reject shop ones are the tail waggers brand.

I wouldn't use it for a small puppy and definitely wouldn't use it in a crate with a closed door. They are low voltage and they have a cord that attaches to the bed that can be unplugged. You could use it in a way that you head the bed then unplug the cord but I think it would go cold pretty quick.

Edited due to predictor txt making me look like a illiterate!

Edited by tlc

We got one for Sienna the other day - a large for $50 and she loves it - its perfect size for an XXL crate.

Well go back and get at least another one maybe 2 large and at least one probably 3 medium for George and cats when they are not so well.

But our guys dont eat their beds really any more either.

Thanks tlc, you are right puppies and cord do not go good together..... I will google and see if there is something ells I can use. :)

Get a snugglesafe. They are fantastic. They stay warm for at least 10 hours, they are very hard to destroy (you can just replace the cover if that should happen). They're usually $40-$60ish but I think they're well worth it.

http://www.pegasuspetproducts.com.au/index...p;productId=145

Edited by mixy

Thanks tlc, you are right puppies and cord do not go good together..... I will google and see if there is something ells I can use. :thumbsup:

Get a snugglesafe. They are fantastic. They stay warm for at least 10 hours, they are very hard to destroy (you can just replace the cover if that should happen). They're usually $40-$60ish but I think they're well worth it.

http://www.pegasuspetproducts.com.au/index...p;productId=145

That looks good, ill have to get a couple this weekend!

i use the snugglesafe for our boarding dogs, they're great & safe.

I was just given one of those reject shop small size electric pads .It is 2nd hand but Its up for adoption to a rescue or like if anyone can use it.

That was quick!

In Perth I went to the Reject Shop in Willetton (Southlands Shopping Centre) and they had piles of them, all different sizes. I got a little cat cave one for my Tentie.

I'll have to run out and get a couple, my guys are all rugged up :laugh: and I have 4 cats and 2 dogs competing for laps, even though our heating is on :(:)

amypie, is that Kyzer in the agility pic??

I'll have to run out and get a couple, my guys are all rugged up :laugh: and I have 4 cats and 2 dogs competing for laps, even though our heating is on :):)

I have no heating... every time I sit down I have two little velcro dogs clinging to me for warmth :(

amypie, is that Kyzer in the agility pic??

Yes it is Monah :)