P E R T H - Trixie's Birthday Bash!

pie

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I do wish I had a fluffy dog that I could groom though. I love brushing dogs :thumbsup:

I think I have just the answer to cure you of this problem :wave:

Hmmm yes I thought after I typed that I might be signing myself up for something :D

Yes RS soft pats & cuddles are good but so is being able to wash a dog in Winter and it drying in 5 minutes without the use of a dryer :)

Why do dogs with no coat even need a bath? Mine have only had 1 this year :sleep:

Well i know a little dog whose name rhymes with posie, that may be grounded for Trixie's birthday party..... my parents watched her for 4 days whilst we went away to Pemberton. Well, mum tells me she kept finding bits of foam around the place but did not know what it was until Rosie presented her with what she thought was a bandage - she has chewed the foam from off their couch. ugh. It is still covered by the skirt of the lounge cover, but still ARGHHHHHHHHH! The only time she has done a bit of that was when her toy was stuck underneath. Mum said there was nothing under it and they had to tip the couch on its back when they went out.

:D Mum thought it pretty funny as she wants a new couch anyway.. hmmm oh yeah REALLY funny. NOT.

We are looking after their bichon for a week very soon, so am hoping Lily will do something equally annoying so we can at least be on par.

ugh.

Uh oh.... think Millie has been whispering in her ear about how to destroy foam lounges that belong to parents :thumbsup:

Mine rarely get bathed either RubyStar. Hey amypie did you get your racoon tail? I got mine today, it's so soft :D :) , I got it for Sophie, she was laying on the lounge when I was opening the package and I was trying to show her without Banjo seeing :thumbsup: .

Why do dogs with no coat even need a bath? Mine have only had 1 this year :wave:

Well mine sleep on the bed :D so I like them to be reasonably clean and our entire yard is full of sand which has fine grey dust in it so they get dirty pretty easily. Can't wait for some lawn.

Yep I got mine and Trixie thinks it is the most awesome thing in the world, when she sees it she gets so intense :) , she already tore it into two pieces though :D :sleep: I've been doing training in the backyard with her and letting her tug on it as a reward, she thinks it's pretty damn good. :thumbsup:

Trixie really stinks like a dog at the moment, but I haven't had the heart to take her dressing gown off :laugh: I don't recall ever thinking that your two smell doggy.

Oooh who who who? :laugh:

Kathy G ;) Her import bitch is in whelp to her lovely boy Scam and is due this week :laugh: Black and red tri pups only. Wonder if I can steal one to show since all my show dogs are broken :p

Oh and I love your dream RS :)

I am supposed to bath Mason 2x a week as part of his allergy plan but I only do it once a week - I am a bad mum :laugh: Mason also sleeps on the bed which is why I used to bath him once every 3 weeks or so before all his allergy probs....

Mine don't really have dog beds, there are bean bags in the lounge room which they love but Trixie couldn't bear to sleep more than a metre away from me :laugh: Kyzer does have a little heated cat bed under our bed which he sleeps in a lot of the time now.

Mine don't really have dog beds, there are bean bags in the lounge room which they love but Trixie couldn't bear to sleep more than a metre away from me :laugh: Kyzer does have a little heated cat bed under our bed which he sleeps in a lot of the time now.

Cat bed :laugh: that reminds me I was telling my Dad your crates must be small cause you can fit both in the Astra and he said must be for cats :) :p

Nah the one I have in there now is a PP40 airline crate, I can fit two next to each other and still fit my gazebo :laugh: 72cm x 44cm x 52cm high. I had to take the blind out though.

Need to buy another one for Trixie.

Bugger Maureen! Haven't seen you in ages. Is it Aussie puppy breath? :laugh:

Oh no don't tell RubyStar :)

Too late! I read it and went PUPPY BREATH ;)

So do tell OzJen, is it Aussie puppy breath?? :laugh:

Oh and I think you've told me the lamp story and J's wish that backfired :p

Nope, not Aussie breathe, I would be too temped and I'm saving that spot for one of Jenna's (hopefully). Not getting one myself just going for the cuddles and will hopefully be able to see a couple grow up as two are going to people I know to be shown.

Amypie, that is just way too cute!

Hopefully I will be able to see some Aussie puppies soon :) Probably will be born before I visit this weekend but possibly not open to visitors yet...

I am pretty sure the puppy breath OzJen gets to snuggle into isn't of the Aussie variety... what I want to know is why I didn't get an invite :laugh: : Although they aren't at the really cute age yet :p

Hehe, I'm not the one responsiable for inviting so I'm of the hook :laugh: . Just looked at updated pictures of them and they are REALLY CUTE now, will be way cuter by Sunday. ;) Just as well they are all spoken for.

Oooh who who who? :laugh:

Kathy G ;) Her import bitch is in whelp to her lovely boy Scam and is due this week :laugh: Black and red tri pups only. Wonder if I can steal one to show since all my show dogs are broken :p

Oh and I love your dream RS :)

Yep, should be a lovely litter with Scam as the daddy. If you haven't seen him yet RS he is a stunning boy with the most beautiful temperment you could wish for. Is he back here Mirrawee?

Now I'm jealous, I prefer Aussie cuddles. :love:

Yep, should be a lovely litter with Scam as the daddy. If you haven't seen him yet RS he is a stunning boy with the most beautiful temperment you could wish for. Is he back here Mirrawee?

Now I'm jealous, I prefer Aussie cuddles. :)

Scambo has been back in Perth a couple of months now - he and his red daughter were meant to be at the show this weekend just gone but K piked :laugh: . Unfortunately I doubt I get puppy cuddles at this visit (have to go down and pick Raven up) but might need to organise a visit in 6-8 weeks :laugh: