P E R T H - Trixie's Birthday Bash!

pie

Yeah but you have two at a reasonable level. I have two at beginners level. :)

You could even just alternate dogs and take one this week and one the next week and just practice at home with them both, to be honest mason hardly learns anything new in class - I watch, do a little bit of practice myself so I know what to do and then teach it to him at home.

Toby would never do any obidience if I didn't do a class. :laugh:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My birthday is coming up, wish my mum would buy me a toy boy!

You need an Alladin's lamp, next time you see J (my sister) or me remind me and I'll explain. I have quiet a few lamps now but want a lawyer to check my wishes before I make them, learn't by J's mistake about not making the wish very clear. She has a pile of lamps too but saving the wishes. ;-)

Happy Birthday Trixie for the other day! Sorry doesn't look like I'll make it to her party as going down south to get puppy breathe.

Bugger Maureen! Haven't seen you in ages. Is it Aussie puppy breath? :drink:

Oh no don't tell RubyStar :laugh:

Too late! I read it and went PUPPY BREATH :)

So do tell OzJen, is it Aussie puppy breath?? :eek:

Oh and I think you've told me the lamp story and J's wish that backfired :laugh:

Amypie, that is just way too cute!

Hopefully I will be able to see some Aussie puppies soon :D Probably will be born before I visit this weekend but possibly not open to visitors yet...

I am pretty sure the puppy breath OzJen gets to snuggle into isn't of the Aussie variety... what I want to know is why I didn't get an invite :thumbsup:: Although they aren't at the really cute age yet :)

Hopefully I will be able to see some Aussie puppies soon :) Probably will be born before I visit this weekend but possibly not open to visitors yet...

Oooh who who who? :D

Edit: cos I quoted the wrong part of the post :thumbsup:

Edited by RubyStar

:D

No more dogs for a long time, got to 'un-break' my two first :)

Sometimes I do wish I had a fluffy dog that I could groom though. I love brushing dogs :thumbsup:

Edited by amypie

I want a fluffly dog, too... but not craving one for the grooming! I love my self grooming Labs! (though I could brush them more.. but don't think it would really help that much with the shedding!) I want a fluffy one for soft pats and cuddles :D How silly does that sound :thumbsup:

Yep it's pretty damn cute that's for sure.

So do we see an Aussie in your future? :sleep:

I see Beans in her future :thumbsup:

Poor sweet Beans!!

To continue the off topic banter if Trixie is ok with it...

I had a dream last night that Millie had her first Open obedience trial and did her out of sight sit stay so well that I had passed out from not feeling well and forgot to release her, and she was still sitting there.... then when we did down stays, she crawled towards me and blew it :) And I was reeeeeeally peeved because whoever it was that I had asked to film the round for me (think it was a person with no face as I don't know who it was!), had only filmed me fluffing around outside the ring and didn't film the actual ringwork, and it was a good round apparently :D

Edited by RubyStar

Sometimes I do wish I had a fluffy dog that I could groom though. I love brushing dogs :thumbsup:

I think I have just the answer to cure you of this problem :sleep:

Hmmm yes I thought after I typed that I might be signing myself up for something :D

Yes RS soft pats & cuddles are good but so is being able to wash a dog in Winter and it drying in 5 minutes without the use of a dryer :)

Guest RosieFT

Well i know a little dog whose name rhymes with posie, that may be grounded for Trixie's birthday party..... my parents watched her for 4 days whilst we went away to Pemberton. Well, mum tells me she kept finding bits of foam around the place but did not know what it was until Rosie presented her with what she thought was a bandage - she has chewed the foam from off their couch. ugh. It is still covered by the skirt of the lounge cover, but still ARGHHHHHHHHH! The only time she has done a bit of that was when her toy was stuck underneath. Mum said there was nothing under it and they had to tip the couch on its back when they went out.

:thumbsup: Mum thought it pretty funny as she wants a new couch anyway.. hmmm oh yeah REALLY funny. NOT.

We are looking after their bichon for a week very soon, so am hoping Lily will do something equally annoying so we can at least be on par.

ugh.