P E R T H - Trixie's Birthday Bash!

pie

I think I will bring Caramel slices...

What are the plans if it rains??

I think I'll be there to help you carry the Caramel Slices :laugh:

And if it rains you can just bring them to my place OK?

What's your address GR? I think I wanna crash that party :grouphug:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are meeting at the 'regular' spot I was hoping to park a bit closer this time where a few others have parked before - rather than at the toilet block/official carpark. Anyone know the name of the road?

I found that spot after driving in circles and a few U-turns... so if anybody has proper directions to that spot OzJen always parks so I don't get lost a second time, please share! :laugh:

That looks like it RS, I think last time we parked near the T section of Berndt & Sinclair?

I'm going to park there too.

If it rains... dunno? I have a gazebo? :)

It is Trixie's birthday today :D

Happy Birthday, Trixie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky we didn't have it today, not really the weather for it :D

Actually, this morning wasn't too bad, managed to take the kiddies for a walk before it came pelting down :laugh: But I was reminded why I don't walk them very often, on two separate occasions I had offlead dogs in front yards rush out at us :laugh: Neither were aggressive and I believe both were puppies, but that isn't the point because Millie can be funny with strange dogs rushing at her, oh and one was on a mainish road!! :) Neither apologised for having their dogs rush out at us which is when I get angry. I know accidents happen but to not even apologise is just plain arrogant. Rant over, sorry Trixie to rant in your thread :)

Trixie says no one is allowed to rant on her birthday :D :) Just joking - yes don't you love off lead dogs charging at you :)

The weather was pretty hideous - I think it was worse in Rockingham where I was at the agility trial - I'm glad I bought giant heavy duty pegs for my gazebo otherwise I think it would have blown away!

Ask Ptolomy :) She had to put up with my frustration :laugh::) All bad bad bad - next trial is at Canine and if he is still mental / away with the fairies / off his head there then I'm going to have to come up with a different plan. Bloody dogs! :laugh: :laugh: :D

Ask Ptolomy :) She had to put up with my frustration :laugh::) All bad bad bad - next trial is at Canine and if he is still mental / away with the fairies / off his head there then I'm going to have to come up with a different plan. Bloody dogs! :laugh::o :D

Oh boy :laugh:

I wasn't being negative - I was frustrated :laugh::)

It's all good, I did some training with Trixie which put me back into a good agility mood :) At least she is enthusiastic.

Yep got the new car on Thursday :D Soooo much easier for dog stuff! :laugh: Can leave the crates in there and put the tailgate up.

Our next trial is on 31st July.

I wasn't being negative - I was frustrated :o:laugh:

It's all good, I did some training with Trixie which put me back into a good agility mood :) At least she is enthusiastic.

Yep got the new car on Thursday :D Soooo much easier for dog stuff! :laugh: Can leave the crates in there and put the tailgate up.

Our next trial is on 31st July.

AT Perth? That will be Toby's frist trial since nationals. :laugh:

BTW Happy Bithday Trixie! :)

Ask Ptolomy :D She had to put up with my frustration :thumbsup: :D All bad bad bad - next trial is at Canine and if he is still mental / away with the fairies / off his head there then I'm going to have to come up with a different plan. Bloody dogs! :cheers::cheer::rofl:

My helpful suggestion was giving Amypie Beans to run - that would clearly show her that the frustratin she is feeling with her dog is nothing when given a masters dog to run, with absolutely no skills whatsoever :thumbsup:

MY brag for today - I won second prize in the raffle - a spiffy new bar jump :shrug:

Ask Ptolomy :D She had to put up with my frustration :cheers::thumbsup: All bad bad bad - next trial is at Canine and if he is still mental / away with the fairies / off his head there then I'm going to have to come up with a different plan. Bloody dogs! :party::rock: :D

My helpful suggestion was giving Amypie Beans to run - that would clearly show her that the frustratin she is feeling with her dog is nothing when given a masters dog to run, with absolutely no skills whatsoever :thumbsup:

MY brag for today - I won second prize in the raffle - a spiffy new bar jump :shrug:

:rofl: Ptolomy! My brag is 12 points towards Lincoln's title. :cheer: I am sooooo tired after showing all weekend. :whee: But I did manage to take the dogs for a walk in the bush and Lincoln went for a big swim in the creek and the lake, he loves it.