Poll- How Many Dogs And If You Work Full Time

jazawayaya

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work full time, my OH works school hours but moves around so often calls home for lunch etc. House full of teenages so often someone home during the day. I walk the two small ones once a day, old man Zac when he feels like it which might be once a week. Dogs are outside during the day, inside at night.

Husband and I both work full time and we have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels which are termed as Companion Dogs. My Uncle said we were selfish to get a dog if we were working full time.... we spoke to different breeders as we were intending to get 2 anyway....the breeders were fine and most commented that 2 was better than 1 so that they were not alone.

When we are home, they are the focus of our attention and at night sleep in our room. I don't think they lack for anything! We love the little buggers dearly :rofl: I have stayed home sick before and all they do is sleep.... like seriously..... 6 out of the 7-8 hrs we're gone - they sleep! :shhh:

Of course, now that I have D'Artagnan and Porthos .... I want an Aramis and Athos :mad:)

Susan