2 Beagles Inside Today!

SeeGee

So today, its raining and cold at home, and the dogs have got their nice comfy snooza futons, and some comfy warm blankets......

I decided to leave them inside the house with no access to outside til OH gets home, around 4pm - about 5 hours. Now Im paranoid! What was I thinking?? I have left them toys, and water etc etc etc.......

I want to run home and let them outside but I cant. :laugh: will they be ok - will my house be ok??

Im sure they will be fine...your house may be another story, I did similar with the pugs once and locked them in our massive bathroom/laundry and they got into EVERYTHING toilet paper every freaking where LOL! Before you know it your OH will be home and you can stop worrying! I know how you feel thou I had to leave my girl outside the other day which I never do they are always locked up if no one is home (which is rare) and I was paranoid allllll morning till my brother got home and thankfully everything was ok!

I leave my two Stafford girls and greyhound boy inside during the day.

The girls can get outside if they want to using a pet door but they sleep most of the day I reckon. Even before we had the pet door, on rainy days they were inside all day without access to outside and they were fine.

Occasionally I will come home to a box of tissues strewn across the lounge if I forget to put it away before I leave but thats about it.

When Daisy was little I left her inside and she ate a 18 pack of toilet rolls, the couch cushions, and my mobile!

lol I wasnt impressed haha

I wouldn't dare trust my sibe inside by herself all day. You're a brave person! She has broken into the house before though. We have a doggy door that is always locked cos we were afraid she'd be too big for it, so she bashed against it all day and got into the house. She hadn't destroyed anything when OH got home, luckily. :mad

i hope your house is in one piece when you come home ha ha!!!!

I can leave my Sibe pups together inside and they still have their halo's above their heads and the house is still the same xx