2 Beagles Inside Today!

SeeGee

Hey wha? I leave three beagles inside all day! One being left inside since she was 4 months old. Never had anything destroyed from inside. But we do get quite a few palm fronds, sticks, trees and branches inside.

They've never destroyed a thing. The two older girls have been inside all day since they were 1. They are now 3.5yrs old. Puppy is now 7 months old.

It's another story when a foster dog entered the house....

n677992849_456542_5838.jpg

n677992849_456544_6369.jpg

n677992849_480054_4627.jpg

n677992849_480056_5236.jpg

n677992849_480058_5799.jpg

Yes... this was the same dog. To say I was happy to see him go was an understatement!

:mad

I would never leave Atlas in side unrestricted, if I have to have him in, he is crated, I wouldnt have a house left!

Kaos tho, I leave her in from time to time,she ends up under the doona in my bed fast asleep!

Could have been worse....

I would never leave my lab puppy alone in the house, I don't think we would have a house to come back to if I did :mad

I left my Australian shepherd inside from day 1 though and never had anything major. Actually, we started with a crate but she somehow miraculosy managed to escape from it every time- I don't know how to this day! The worst she did was chew some lids off shampoo bottles.

If I leave Mindy free for even 1 minute she will start chewing furniture, toilet rolls, shoes left out etc. Basically anything but her toys! So she has to be crated even if I just go into another room!

:mad Hopefully your OH will have it all cleaned up before you get home.

Billie spends her days alone inside at the moment (doing work on our fence) and it has been trying on our poor house. Some days I come home to a happy pup and clean house...other days it is a happy pup sitting in a disaster zone. She often ignores obvious things (shoes, junk mail etc) and will eat something like a photo album from a shelf we thought was out of her reach.

On the plus side we haven't had to put our recycling bin out for ages now as she eagerly reduces cardboard and plastic items to small pieces. Doing her bit for the environment, one box at a time.

I leave our baby in at the moment, but the only thing he has access to is an unfurnished front entrance and a tiled passge. He has his crate, toys and a bowl of water.

I could leave Dusty inside, she would be OK, but there's no way in the world I'd leave Benson in the house unattended. Benson is a bit of a forward thinker and he'd think up all sorts of shit to get into.

OH cleaned everything up before I got home - his shirts werent destroyed, just slobbery - they just need a wash, same as the dress Ive sold on ebay (sorry buyer, wont be telling you about that one! - no damage though). Erin, I LOVE your pics, the one with the pup with his nose in the flour is PERFECT. I often leave the dogs at home with access to inside and out, but yesterday it was just inside, as it was cold and wet. Silly me. Wont do that again! Inside and out is the way to go, back to the normal routine today :laugh: