Grooming Tables - Terrier Sized

SpikesPuppy

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can give me some advise on what to look for/where to look when buying a grooming table for my terriers???

I would prefer something portable/foldable but at the same time- I want to to be sturdy and of good quality. Also not too pricey if that's possible :)

I am sick of dragging my trolley out every time I need to groom the dogs lol. Plus I don't have a grooming arm as yet and really, 2 arms just aren't enough all the time!!! So was hoping to get a 'package' of sorts :(

Are there any good places online which have what I'm after? After seeing the 'quality' (or lack thereof :laugh: ) of some trolleys etc purchased online, I'm a little wary but if someone had one that they are happy with etc, then I'll be happy too :D

Alternatively, if anyone has a second hand one they would like to sell, let me know :thumbsup:

(I have seen the ones that K9 antics sell and they seem okay, but didn't get a chance to ask price and don't have any shows for a month :laugh: am hoping to get something within the next few weeks )

I have had a few different types and cannot recommend my Liberty table highly enough!!! They're not cheap but they're made to last. Lightweight and easy to store. Very robust and sturdy and NEVER move unless you set them up on uneven ground.

http://www.petzcentral.com.au/products/Lib...ing-Tables.html

Like this, Ellz??? That price seems cheap to me LOL. (Not that I'm going to order from this site- have never seen it before! But googled Liberty to get an idea of the price and this was the first site that came up that actually worked lol). Well, not cheap but definitely in my price range :laugh:

Like this, Ellz??? That price seems cheap to me LOL. (Not that I'm going to order from this site- have never seen it before! But googled Liberty to get an idea of the price and this was the first site that came up that actually worked lol). Well, not cheap but definitely in my price range :laugh:

Yes, that's them.

BTW, you can order from Petz Central with total confidence. They are a young Tasmanian couple (Michael and Erenie) who show an Amstaff. He is confined to a wheelchair as a result of an accident and Erenie pushes him around the ring so that he can handle his bitch Gia himself. She recently won the last points for her title! :laugh:

Yes, that's them.

BTW, you can order from Petz Central with total confidence. They are a young Tasmanian couple (Michael and Erenie) who show an Amstaff. He is confined to a wheelchair as a result of an accident and Erenie pushes him around the ring so that he can handle his bitch Gia himself. She recently won the last points for her title! :laugh:

Oh cool :) It always puts a smile on my face to see people going against the odds and showing their own dogs when it would probably be easier just to get a handler!! :D

Just checked out shipping too and it's only $12 :( have bookmarked and will place my order tomorrow when I get paid, thank you!!!

Yes, that's them.

Oh cool :thumbsup: It always puts a smile on my face to see people going against the odds and showing their own dogs when it would probably be easier just to get a handler!! :D

Just checked out shipping too and it's only $12 :( have bookmarked and will place my order tomorrow when I get paid, thank you!!!

You're welcome! Their doggy treats are excellent too and they cook a lot of them themselves with Gia as chief taste tester! :)

BTW if you are after anything specific that isn't in their range, they get it for you at the best rates that they can!

Yes, that's them.

Oh cool :whee: It always puts a smile on my face to see people going against the odds and showing their own dogs when it would probably be easier just to get a handler!! :D

You're welcome! Their doggy treats are excellent too and they cook a lot of them themselves with Gia as chief taste tester! :thumbsup:

BTW if you are after anything specific that isn't in their range, they get it for you at the best rates that they can!

I can't believe that including shipping to Melbourne it's going to cost me $160!!!

Of course, I haven't added anything else *yet* LOL, but still, I'm impressed :) Will check out the treats!! With the 3 dogs now I really have to be organised in my grooming LOL.

Anything else you think I might *need*?? :thumbsup: Want the grooming frame but it says it's 1m long, which is too big for the Terrier table :thumbsup: will have to settle for the arm.

ETA: thanks, PF :thumbsup: have thought about getting a larger one (as I intend to have at least one larger dog in the future), but I need a nice tall one for the BTs so will just get a second when I have said larger dog :rock:

Edited by SpikesPuppy

Like this, Ellz??? That price seems cheap to me LOL. (Not that I'm going to order from this site- have never seen it before! But googled Liberty to get an idea of the price and this was the first site that came up that actually worked lol). Well, not cheap but definitely in my price range :mad

Yes, that's them.

You beat me to it Ellz :shrug:

I just want to second what Ellz said. A nicer couple you couldnt find. They love their girl and have only just started to show, and they, and Gia looooove the ring... This was a new business, something they could both do together. Ereni tossed her job in to concentrate on getting it up and running. They are also sponsoring a lot of our shows down here too...

And adding that some of you may have read their story in either That's Life or Take 5 a couple of years ago. He was running his own very successful painting and decorating company and was at work one day when a speeding motorist (P plater) rammed into a parked car that rammed into another car and pinned him between the bonnet of the car and the back of his ute.

I take my hat off to Mrs K....she's only a fairly small slip of a girl, and he's quite a big boy and yet she pushes him, at a run, around the ring so that Gia can be shown at the correct speed for her breed!!!

Mine is a Liberty, small and tall. I love it! It has adjustable things on the bottom of the legs incase the surface isn't quite even. I got mine from K9 Antics a few years ago, so not sure what the price was.

At home, I have a bigger one, shorter and bigger surface, it's too big to take to shows though so I have it set up with a mirror for grooming at home.

Well, I had planned to order my table from Petz Central today but stupid work STILL has not paid me my training pay :):provoke: so it will have to wait for a while now. Not happy.

Thanks for the info though guys!!

You can order it directly through Liberty, free pick up if your close enough. http://www.libertyinternational.com.au/tables.html - call for prices.

I have a large Liberty table and love it. Also have another table from someone else with adjustable height, both great tables.