Gas Bomb

Sitting on couch watching TV, and dad starts gagging "Oh god! Whats that smell!!!?" :eek:

Rover wags his tail innocently, wafting the fumes towards us all.

It was like someone had set of a gas bomb, even Riddick ran for cover :cool: .

Anyone else reckon their dog could be used as a lethal weapon?

Edited by lovemesideways

Hahaha!! My Jack Russell is pretty lethal when she lets one rip and it's usually when she's laying on the bed with me. :eek: It's funny because you never hear her when she lets one go but you can always tell when it's her. :cool:

Hahaha!! My Jack Russell is pretty lethal when she lets one rip and it's usually when she's laying on the bed with me. :laugh: It's funny because you never hear her when she lets one go but you can always tell when it's her. :cool:

:eek: Rovers are silent as well.

As soon as you start crying at the smell, he starts wagging his tail. The bastard.

My dog looks towards his butt real quick as to say, whats that!

Edit to say: sorry went in three times. My computer or this site is a bit slow tonight so I deleted then added it again thus the result.

Edited by Fleuri

yep - Kuma is a WMD too. When he first started farting, he would look at his butt with the "what was that??" face... now it's second nature.

The funniest is when he does them on our morning walk... these ones are audible! I'm just glad that no one else is around when he does them!

that is sooo funny....our dog Jessie sits down and lets them rip...sound and all and sits there as though nothing has happened....last night we had friends over and the girlfriend is a big mouth and knows everything about nothing...Jessie climbed up on her lap and let one rip...it stunk soooo bad and it lingered for about 10 minutes afterwards :happydance:

My 2 have the same diet which we have tried changing with no luck, never heard the sibe fart but the mal does constantly. They smell terrible, and sometimes the noise itself seems to go on forever. Because everyone gets so grossed out by the smell Chilly now hangs his head for a little while before he farts now. I think we have made him self conscious.