Proud Mum Of The Big Red

rocco

I'm so glad you didn't give up - it would have been such a loss for all of us. Red is a spunk, and Ralph - well he's just a star!

As always, your photos are fantastic and I remain completely jealous and in awe.

I love the drool! Can you get one of Red eating and Alex drooling?

The brussel sprout shot is a classic. My husband looks as sad as that if I so much as mention brussel sprouts :love:

Gorgeous photos as usual, rocco.

I always look at your photos and wish I could take something that is even somewhere close to as good. You make it look so easy!

The shot of Red and Alexs took a bit to get right. :love: I use to fire off heaps but now learnt to wait for the expressions. Red is a bit harder to work with as it all new and exciting for him. Ralph I pretty much can get a photo from him within 10 fires. He is the Kate Moss of the dog world. :)

Thanks for the comments he is a wonderful boy. :laugh:

Chazer pratically learnt stay while I was taking his photo, I reckon Red must be the same LOL, although Chazer hasn't been a model for a while, he has been overtaken by his mum

:o @ the stays. Mind you, Red could learn them a little better at times. :o Im not game enough to let him off lead in wide open places yet. He needs way more obedience school.

Thanks for the comments guys. :eek:

Just lovely :o

:o @ Alex - great shot

Im so glad you found a place in your heart for Red, such a gorgeous boy he is.

I wish you more success with your photography and many more beautiful, cherished years with the pooches :eek:

4736858099_8593415d01.jpg

Ashanali, I can't believe you're married to a man who would wear a snuggie!!! :rofl:

Red is just gorgeous! I would love to meet him one day - and Ralph too!

I married a man who will wear a snuggie for a photo. Serena is related to someone who wears it because she chooses to. :rofl:

:rofl:

Serena - Red's gorgeous, but you already know I think that. :rofl:

I married a man who will wear a snuggie for a photo. Serena is related to someone who wears it because she chooses to. :rofl:

Lol - i bought my mother and step father one each last year. I'm the snuggie instigator in my family :rofl: