Father's Day Is Coming

poodlefan

Oi Shonkypaws.. we need to get cracking pumping out carefully breeding pups for Fathers Day.

Who was the DOLer with all the husbands and that spotted Nigerian breeding stock we liked??

A pup from something like this dog will put hair on any man's chest (and more than a few scars I'm thinking). I can almost smell the testosterone

hyena_man.jpg

Anywhooo, get your orders and requests in DOLers.. we need to get cracking now for the ultimate Father's Day gifts. :thumbsup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I there going to be a miniature version of that wonderful man errr dog???

Sure there is - do you want it hypoallergenic as well?

Or do real men just put up with any hives and sneezing?

Edited by poodlefan

Hmm, ain't got no man in me loife :thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh: . I'll just have to encourage those who do to order from the best shonky kennels around.

The right dog could be a real bloke magnet for you MM.. Shall I cook something up to order?

Hmm, ain't got no man in me loife :thumbsup::laugh: :D . I'll just have to encourage those who do to order from the best shonky kennels around.

The right dog could be a real bloke magnet for you MM.. Shall I cook something up to order?

Here ya go MM - no real man will be able to resist the lady who owns this dog! :thumbsup:

424414511_1cc142d9c3.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

Now see my partner LOVES tigers, but our dogs don't get on well with cats, and after googling I spotted these over in China. Its a perfect gift for him! I'm worried about the shipping time from China, most stuff I get from China either arrives 3 months late, never or upsidedown [dead]. Do you think YOU could do me a better deal on these? Can you guarantee them to arrive alive, in perfect health, trained and more importantly on time? I'd much rather buy locally.

a.jpg

b.jpg

Now see my partner LOVES tigers, but our dogs don't get on well with cats, and after googling I spotted these over in China. Its a perfect gift for him! I'm worried about the shipping time from China, most stuff I get from China either arrives 3 months late, never or upsidedown [dead]. Do you think YOU could do me a better deal on these? Can you guarantee them to arrive alive, in perfect health, trained and more importantly on time? I'd much rather buy locally.

Ravyk, this is why you need to deal only with local profeshonal breeders - that dog has been dyed. :thumbsup:

However, as luck would have it, Deshonko does have some very expensive rare striped dogs in our breeding program. We can certainly do a pup for you!

Here's a pic I took of my stud dog "Tassie" out in the pens the other day. :thumbsup:

thylacinehobart1933.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

Ravyk, this is why you need to deal only with local profeshonal breeders - that dog has been dyed. :thumbsup:

However, as luck would have it, Deshonko does have some very expensive rare striped dogs in our breeding program. We can certainly do a pup for you!

Here's a pic I took of my stud dog "Tassie" out in the pens the other day. :thumbsup:

thylacinehobart1933.jpg

OMG really? jeebus, better stick to local breeders than. dyed dogs, what will they think of next.

Can you make sure the pup is orange with black so it resembles a tiger? maybe some longish hair too. Your stud definitely has the stripes but pity the photo is black and white. What colour is he?