Our First Show

bcmum

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on DOL although I have been reading for a while.

Just thought I would share the news that my little border collie Benshiva Dreams And Schemes and I had our debut shows on the weekend at Murray Valley KC and won the baby puppy bitch class both days against some very nice competition. It was a real thrill and Miss Aspen had fun with a bit of bouncing and pouncing in the ring! :laugh: We had a lovely time with some great friends who gave us lots of support.

I'm very proud of my baby girl for handling to 2 days as well as she did. Can hardly wait for the next show in 2 weeks!

Well done to you both :crossfingers: Go Aspen

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on DOL although I have been reading for a while.

Just thought I would share the news that my little border collie Benshiva Dreams And Schemes and I had our debut shows on the weekend at Murray Valley KC and won the baby puppy bitch class both days against some very nice competition. It was a real thrill and Miss Aspen had fun with a bit of bouncing and pouncing in the ring! :rolleyes: We had a lovely time with some great friends who gave us lots of support.

I'm very proud of my baby girl for handling to 2 days as well as she did. Can hardly wait for the next show in 2 weeks!

Congratulations for surviving your first show :crossfingers: With good results too.

Of course this thread is missing something... where are the photos? Even if not from the show day you can't say you have a BC baby and not post photos :rolleyes:

Well done! :crossfingers:

I will hopefully see you in the baby line up for group soon then! :rolleyes: My baby Bree hits the ring next weekend and I am handling a baby dog Aussie Shepherd for the breeder who bred my girls.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations! We had a great time. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the show - in my excitement i forgot to take the camera. Next time!

However here are some pictures of Miss Aspen stacked at 10 weeks of age, and one of her with my other 2 dogs last week. :p Mystar is nearly 11 (laying down) and Mack is 9.

I look forward to seeing some of you in the ring soon. Bree is very sweet and I can't wait to see her in the ring too.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations! We had a great time. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the show - in my excitement i forgot to take the camera. Next time!

However here are some pictures of Miss Aspen stacked at 10 weeks of age, and one of her with my other 2 dogs last week. :rofl: Mystar is nearly 11 (laying down) and Mack is 9.

I look forward to seeing some of you in the ring soon. Bree is very sweet and I can't wait to see her in the ring too.

Congrats with Aspens debut :p :D and I look forward to hearing of more of her success :rofl: