Suction Bulbs

MYSQL

I have an old one from my last litter, but was wanting to know if there is a place to buy them ie: chemist etc? bitch is due to whelp in about a week & I would prefer not to buy online.

I have an old one from my last litter, but was wanting to know if there is a place to buy them ie: chemist etc? bitch is due to whelp in about a week & I would prefer not to buy online.

Baby section of Chemist, used for clearing bubs noses. Good luck with the litter, should be some nice bubs there.

Do not buy the baby nasal ones they are too fat and completely useless. I bought one for my last litter and tossed it, better to buy the elongated ones from Sway. ( Very fast delivery)

Ordered a complete whelping supply kit (the $110 one) from the website which has been recommended, paid for express mail and it took a week to arrive :mad by which time our litter were on the ground, so get in well ahead of time if ordering from them. Sent x2 emails asking for updates and NO replies. ;)

The kit is great but the service leaves something else to be desired. :grouphug:

Ordered a complete whelping supply kit (the $110 one) from the website which has been recommended, paid for express mail and it took a week to arrive :laugh: by which time our litter were on the ground, so get in well ahead of time if ordering from them. Sent x2 emails asking for updates and NO replies. :o

The kit is great but the service leaves something else to be desired. :o

And as i told you when you had your last dig at me, your not in an express post area.

Express means quicker then normal postage, it doesn't guarantee overnight unless your in the express area which you are not :(

My apologies, Fifi, I don't agree this needs to go to a private PM. What is of concern is that whether or not we "may" be out of an express mail delivery area, the fact remains that two emails were sent enquiring as to the status of the order and neither were replied to.

No digs, Sway, but if a customer, no matter who that customer may be, sends you an email they surely would "expect" the courtesy of a reply?.

On the same topic I ordered an item from WA which arrived in 3 days :laugh: What is the difference between Victoria and WA to our supposed non-existent express delivery area?, again my apologies but you have me completely and utterly baffled. :o

Edited by Hesapandabear

I have ordered from the website recommened and ALWAYS had professional and timely service, all my emails have been answered promptly...

Hesa, perhaps SwaY did not receive your emails, that IS actually possible given I've sent several emails recently to people and they still haven't seen them!

what about good ol' postural drainage, it doesn't cost anything and there are no risks involved, its not the fluid up the nose that is the problem as its easily removed but rather the fluid in the lungs and no one should be trying to insert any object to remove that

Donna

Edited by Donna

what about good ol' postural drainage, it doesn't cost anything and there are no risks involved, its not the fluid up the nose that is the problem as its easily removed but rather the fluid in the lungs and no one should be trying to insert any object to remove that

Donna

Do you mean holding the pups facing downwards? or do you mean swinging them to clear the airways? or neither :thumbsup:

Donna

Yep! Never suctioned a pup in my life.. if a little extra suction was needed.. suck and spit was done... gross, but highly effective.