Murray Valley International Albury

tarakay

The Coach house motel.

:laugh: A lot of dog people are staying there.

:laugh: Yes I believe it is a fav with the dog people I also heard they allow dogs in the rooms, but not sure......

Walking down the road you have a Motel called "Siesta Resort" they have 2 resturants, I up market the other casual, on the same road you have all the usual Mackers, KFC, Eagle Boys , Red Rooster and afew Chinese places........plus Hotel with Pub meals........

There is a large Supermarket and Big W on the next road over, you can cut through MacDonalds and you are there........

There is also a very large Park across the road for your dogs to have a walk........

Where you are if you come towards Albury about 200 mts turn right to end then right and left to the end there is Springdale Hieghts Tavern, which have meals and a little entertainment, pokies etc.........

Hope you enjoy your stay, let me know if you want to know anything else...... :o

What would you like to know? Best bet is to turn up early as it is a big show with a number of rings and to remember that dogs go into the ring in alphabetical order so if you are wanting to talk to breeders of, say, Australian Cattle Dogs they will be more likely to have time to talk to you once they've been in the ring :confused: .

I will be there on Saturday & Sunday if you want to bring a chair and hang out with us for a bit.

quote name='Trisven13' date='29th Jul 2010 - 08:13 AM' post='4708085']

What would you like to know? Best bet is to turn up early as it is a big show with a number of rings and to remember that dogs go into the ring in alphabetical order so if you are wanting to talk to breeders of, say, Australian Cattle Dogs they will be more likely to have time to talk to you once they've been in the ring :) .

I will be there on Saturday & Sunday if you want to bring a chair and hang out with us for a bit.

oh so that is our chance to see your face again? :laugh: Sounds great, I'd say we'll take you up on that.

I thought the different groups were on different days? I'm mainly after Terriers, AST's in particular.

And we want to say hello again to those gorgeous blue Danes which we met last time. I think they were SwaY's?

I'll be mainly watching and will make sure I'm out of the way while the breeders are grooming :eek:.

A & J the show starts at 9 am with s/s which might take 1/2 hour to judge then the Groups start.....

Terriers, like all the groups will start then, I am stewarding for Terriers on Friday & Sunday......so you will have to be there by 9am if you want to watch...

They are having 7 rings so might be finished early in the afternoon........

I thought the different groups were on different days? I'm mainly after Terriers, AST's in particular.

And we want to say hello again to those gorgeous blue Danes which we met last time. I think they were SwaY's?

all groups are on the same days and Sway will be there all 3 days :(