Parachuting Donkey Shocks Beach Goers

all that glitters

• 6 months later...

Can this be moved to the cruelty and animal abuse section please.

Some of us really don't thrive on seeing these horrible things, so please keep them in the section that is for those who find it interesting and want to think, read about it and discuss it.

Some of us really don't thrive on seeing these horrible things, so please keep them in the section that is for those who find it interesting and want to think, read about it and discuss it.

You werent forced to click the link :D

Is there video of it landing? Yeah its cruel... Morbid curiosity

I had a look at youtube, I just can't help myself. What a stupid stunt.

However, what gave me the giggles a bit was when this link popped up and I had a look

;) ;) :love::love:

I've a fairly out there sense of humour, but I don't find this funny at all. A fair percentage of donkeys are often overloaded like this and develop sores on their bodies from ill fitting equipment and hauling excessive weights.. They also suffer from malnutrition and a heavy worm burden . An average life span of a Donkey can be up to 25 yrs, in such Countries it is not uncommon for them live to 3 to 9 years. Poor little sod,

This topic was actually featured in "In The News" before it was split into two. I just searched for the topic & added my comment.

This topic was actually featured in "In The News" before it was split into two. I just searched for the topic & added my comment.

I don't think it's good that they show this sort of thing on the news. what can the public learn from it? not to do it? that should be obvious.

i don't think theres much chance of a copycat attack like there was with the cat in the bin. showing cat in the bin on the news was stupid as any nutter can copy that

I don't think it's good that they show this sort of thing on the news. what can the public learn from it? not to do it? that should be obvious.

i don't think theres much chance of a copycat attack like there was with the cat in the bin. showing cat in the bin on the news was stupid as any nutter can copy that

You do have a point there. However, often when the media allow these stories to be spread worldwide, it often ends in the person responsible being recognised and prosecuted.

For instance: The girl that threw the puppies into the river, was found, due to the massive amount of media attention.

You do have a point there. However, often when the media allow these stories to be spread worldwide, it often ends in the person responsible being recognised and prosecuted.

For instance: The girl that threw the puppies into the river, was found, due to the massive amount of media attention.

They didn't need to show the 'cat in the bin' video worldwide to catch the lady who did it. I'm sure others have copied that already.

RSPCA doesn't tend to go to the media with cruelty stories. I think fear of copycat attacks might be behind that.

Maybe Im just soft and get upset seeing those images.