Wagga Wagga

Flaves

I'm really sad. I have entered my boy, but he hurt his leg last week and is currently in a cast. No fractures and most likely just a really bad strain. But still, a lame dog that has to perform a miracle to go. I was so looking forward to going. I haven't been to a show in ages :thumbsup:

hey Kalindi,

you don't happen to work with Jacob Michelsen do you?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sad. I have entered my boy, but he hurt his leg last week and is currently in a cast. No fractures and most likely just a really bad strain. But still, a lame dog that has to perform a miracle to go. I was so looking forward to going. I haven't been to a show in ages :confused:

hey Kalindi,

I sure do!

I'm really sad. I have entered my boy, but he hurt his leg last week and is currently in a cast. No fractures and most likely just a really bad strain. But still, a lame dog that has to perform a miracle to go. I was so looking forward to going. I haven't been to a show in ages :laugh:

hey Kalindi,

I sure do!

Oh cool, I thought it might be you :)

You probably don't remember, but I am Mr Darcy's owner (the Dane with vertebral malformations who saw Jacob last year, and sadly didn't make it home).

I remember you talking about showing. What breed do you have?

I'm really sad. I have entered my boy, but he hurt his leg last week and is currently in a cast. No fractures and most likely just a really bad strain. But still, a lame dog that has to perform a miracle to go. I was so looking forward to going. I haven't been to a show in ages :laugh:

hey Kalindi,

I sure do!

Oh cool, I thought it might be you :eek:

You probably don't remember, but I am Mr Darcy's owner (the Dane with vertebral malformations who saw Jacob last year, and sadly didn't make it home).

I thought that was him in the photos! Of course I remember.

I have an American Staffy. Who won't be making an appearance by the look of things :)

hey Kalindi,

I sure do!

Oh cool, I thought it might be you :scold:

I thought that was him in the photos! Of course I remember.

I have an American Staffy. Who won't be making an appearance by the look of things :)

oh :eek: poor pups; I hope he gets better quickly. There is another show at Wagga in October, hopefully he'll be ready to go for that one :eek:

I haven't actually ever 'met' an Amstaff!

Are you working at the new Vet hospital? I'll probably see you around there sometime if you are :D

Ty Korella looking forwad to taking more photos over the weekend but i am also all set to take undercover shots too if the weather misbaves lol...

pulilover - i look forward to catching up with you too Roy told me bout your recent convo... will diff catch up

Was good to see you Flaves, Wolfsong, Skyegirl. Looking forward to getting up early in the freezing cold tomorrow all over again :laugh:

Saturday's Group 6 results

BIG - Samoyed (Fletcher!!)

RUBIG- Dobe

Baby- Sibe

Minor - Dobe

Puppy - Samoyed (Kelza's Sonnet)

Junior - Sibe

Inter- Samoyed (Kelza's Shimmer)

Aust Bred - BIG

Open - RUBIG

Very proud of my young man today! We were freezing cold but they were loving it and everyone behaved themselves!!

Congrats to all other winners :laugh::rofl:

Edited by Bindii