Wagga Wagga

Flaves

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats flaves!!! So proud of your boy! Go our kids, aust bred is a good luck class, I think! I only put Fletcher up so as not to clash with others and ended up with Aust Bred in Show and...

**RUNNER UP BEST IN SHOW**

So so happy. Fletcher has just gone 18 months and has blossomed this lovely coat and he's been a real brat lately back home inside at KCC park but out on the grass he pulled himself together and showed his little heart out.

The Open Class Weimaraner went Best in Show, a lovely dog whose owners were (used to be?) locals so that's really great for them! I spoke to them after the show and they were lovely huge huge congrats to them!

Sunday Group 6 Results

BIG - Samoyed

RUBIG - Dobe

Baby - Bullmastiff

Minor - Dobe

Puppy- Samoyed

Junior - Bullmastiff

Inter - Samoyed

Aust Bred - BIG

Open - RUBIG

Edited by Bindii

I'm about an hour from Wagga and it was bloody miserable here. Really cold, really wet and seriously muddy. I was VERY glad I hadn't entered :thumbsup: .

God I hope we get some dry weather this week or the Murray Valley International will be its normal mudpit.

CONGRATS to all the winners.

Was the weather bad this weekend or just cold?

Can anyone tell me if any Schipps were entered either day?

Thanks

BB

There were no Schipps entered either day .We had a good weekend with Tazma Aust bred in group on Sat and Eski BOB both days and Best in Group today.