Touchy Subject But Need Advice Or Help.

Danielle

Oh darn it....not on Gumtree free to a good home? :eek:

Pup really needs to see the vet regarding the lump...I wonder if the breeder gave it a whack herself?

Danielle, don't worry about the flak you are copping, you did the right thing by asking for opinions and trying to help the pup. Just put on your flame suit when you post, the many varied opinions of internet posters can sometimes make you want to :laugh::)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle if you wear your flame suit can I stand next to you because I am really, really cold :rasberry:

I think you showed you were concerned about the dog and your friend, most people turn a blind eye or their back these days and you put your hand up and asked for advice :(

Pup really needs to see the vet regarding the lump...I wonder if the breeder gave it a whack herself?

Has anyone considered that the lump may in fact be the top of the pup's skull and not anything sinister at all? Many dogs have what could be considered a lump by some at the top of their skull between their ears.

Has anyone considered that the lump may in fact be the top of the pup's skull and not anything sinister at all? Many dogs have what could be considered a lump by some at the top of their skull between their ears.

trust me it's not her skull, it's huge. If it is her skull then she is severely deformed. It's the size of a golf ball cut in half, remembering she only has a little puppy head. Def does not look natural to me mate.

Danielle if you wear your flame suit can I stand next to you because I am really, really cold :rasberry:

I think you showed you were concerned about the dog and your friend, most people turn a blind eye or their back these days and you put your hand up and asked for advice :(

Lol cas u cold woman! Hehe

yeah I really don't care what is said about me on here, just don't want to hurt my friend again. I value her friendship even if she is a silly thing! :nahnah:

trust me it's not her skull, it's huge. If it is her skull then she is severely deformed. It's the size of a golf ball cut in half, remembering she only has a little puppy head. Def does not look natural to me mate.

:( no worries. It is something I have seen people stress over before, so thought it worth mentioning

1. Get the pup to a vet to have a look at the lump. Keep dog and kid seperated.

2. Get a behaviourist in to have a look.

3. If outcome is bad or she doesnt bother with the above 2 then PTS don’t pass the problem onto someone else.

Yes, yes and yes.

No offence to Danielle's friend, but if she's not even having the pup vet checked then how reliable is her information anyway? Anyone with a clue knows that a dog in pain will often bite, this dog needs to have a thorough vet check yet everyone is immediately jumping to PTS. Sorry Danielle, your friend sounds quite clueless which is why I wouldn't be pushing her to PTS. Keep searching for someone experienced with the breed to at least assess her first, after a vet check of course! Good on you for helping! I know how frustrating this can be as I have been through several similar scenarios with friends before.

Danielle ~ Your a true friend to come in here and ask for help for her. I'm sorry you got some flak over it, which was never warranted as you did everything right. There should be more people like you :laugh:

How is this lady going to explain the lump on the pups head?

No one is going to believe she didn't do anything to cause this herself. Plus people are going to ask why she hasn't taken it to the vet to have it checked......so this lady is giving away a free puppy, that may or may not have issues, but does have a medical issue that needs to be looked at asap!!!

I'm sorry, but this lady needs a bloody good shaking :rofl:

BF

• 2 weeks later...