Hoping....

persephone

Hopefully today will be a bit better than yesterday !

yesterday staerted off by finding my dear little "Nary" canary dead (he's now buried in teh strawberry patch)... and ended with 2 dogs getting into the garbage - lord knows what plastic/indigestibles they have consumed :)( Dosed them on paraffin ... then another 2 dogs decided to fight- crashed into me , who was unfortunately carrying a jug of near boiling water for mum's HW bottle !!! I hurt my knee- spilt very hot water over dogs - one dog took off screaming into the lounge.

This poor dog jumped on mum - knocked everything off the coffee table ... and ended up outside with me, being held under the flow of cold water from a hose :D( (she has a small patch of pink skin this morning- which is shedding hair,but no blistering ) So around midninght I was cleaning up spilt water, broken glass, all sorts of things!

*fingers crossed for today *

Thanks.... :) the next day or so will be watching to see if there any signs of foreign body :D ..toileting fine this morning, so :)

I was worried about mum- she is very fragile, and has osteoporosis , so have to be careful with her .. 'luckily' she just got a bad fright, with a steaming, screaming dog leaping onto her chair .......

Thanks.... ;) the next day or so will be watching to see if there any signs of foreign body :rofl: ..toileting fine this morning, so :)

I was worried about mum- she is very fragile, and has osteoporosis , so have to be careful with her .. 'luckily' she just got a bad fright, with a steaming, screaming dog leaping onto her chair .......

:D :)

That narration of events is something I might expect to see written as a cartoon script, but being 'real life' it wouldn't have been funny. Hope you, your Mum and your dogs are ok. Sorry for the loss of your canary. They are lovely birds. A neighbour used to have one. I couldn't see the neighbour for the trees, but I used to hear the canary singing on most days. It was a beautiful sound that lightened the soul. I don't know what happened to the bird, but I haven't heard it for at least a year. I do miss it. Condolences for your loss and hoping your run of bad luck has run out.