Litters Due September

choc_bordercollie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: We have just had confirmation via Ultrasound that we will be having Rottie babies at the end of Sept (Vet says 26th Sept, however according to my cals she is due on the 29th). Booked in for X-ray on the 22nd Sept to find out how many. He could see 8 on one side and thinks that there are between 10-12 puppies in total.

10-12 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::hug: :D ;) :p Oh Boy and the skinkid 1 year????

Yes and the skin kid will be 11 months old when they are born, also the other skin kid is 6. Thank God I have a fantastic husband :rofl:

Well her temp has been up and down for 2 days now ranging from her normal 37.8 then dropping to 37.1, then goes back up again. Tonight a 7pm it has dropped and now stayed at 36.8. she has refused dinner aswell and is currently sleeping like a baby. Maybe not long now. she has showed no nesting habits as yet. The waiting game begins.

Well her temp has been up and down for 2 days now ranging from her normal 37.8 then dropping to 37.1, then goes back up again. Tonight a 7pm it has dropped and now stayed at 36.8. she has refused dinner aswell and is currently sleeping like a baby. Maybe not long now. she has showed no nesting habits as yet. The waiting game begins.

Best of Luck, looks like its all starting now for you!! :coffee:

last night was quiet, or so I thought I woke up with all my folded clothes out of my basket and all over the floor ;)

We have nesting, panting and whining this morning she might very well start having her babies by lunch time. what a good girl waiting for the day lol. won't stay in her box and wants to go outside or nest on my lounge ;) she is the first girl not to want to have her babies in her box :coffee:

Edited by choc_bordercollie

last night was quiet, or so I thought I woke up with all my folded clothes out of my basket and all over the floor ;)

We have nesting, panting and whining this morning she might very well start having her babies by lunch time. what a good girl waiting for the day lol. won't stay in her box and wants to go outside or nest on my lounge ;) she is the first girl not to want to have her babies in her box :coffee:

Funny you say that, I think my girl wants to have them on my bed. Still got another week to go but she is really uncomfortable, poor baby :(

Keep us posted with your girl :laugh:

last night was quiet, or so I thought I woke up with all my folded clothes out of my basket and all over the floor :thumbsup:

We have nesting, panting and whining this morning she might very well start having her babies by lunch time. what a good girl waiting for the day lol. won't stay in her box and wants to go outside or nest on my lounge :laugh: she is the first girl not to want to have her babies in her box :thumbsup:

All the best :laugh:

Mum is doing really well, for her first litter she is a great mum as I expected she would be. She has been eating and drinking through out labour and seems very happy indeed.

out of the 3 litters I have had this is the first time I have had no green discharge. She won't stop licking them which is a bit of a pain as she keeps getting them all wet again and it is freezing here tonight. The main thing is all are well.

Had another choc and white girl at 11.06pm and she is the smallest so far at 275grams. she came out not breathing and took me a while to get her going but I was determined not to let her fade. After 5 minutes and a couple of shallow breathes she pinked up and is now in keeping warm with mum while I keep a close eye on her. :)

10 in total now, still am not sure if she has finished though. :laugh: