Litters Due September

choc_bordercollie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THanks Liz, I am doing well now. Jett has turned into a great mum and is more aware of the puppies now and moves if the squeel. Getting a bit more sleep now, but I am a very light sleeper so any noise and i check on them. Last night i think i got up about 8 times *LOL* Oh and Jett decided it was toilet time at 5am .... spose ya gotta go when ya gotta go!

THanks Liz, I am doing well now. Jett has turned into a great mum and is more aware of the puppies now and moves if the squeel. Getting a bit more sleep now, but I am a very light sleeper so any noise and i check on them. Last night i think i got up about 8 times *LOL* Oh and Jett decided it was toilet time at 5am .... spose ya gotta go when ya gotta go!

Aren't all mummas light sleepers? :rofl:

You've had kids you know how it is with post natal bladder control! :laugh:

Jetts gotta do her "pelvic floors"! :mad

Thanks BBJ, I have Jett has 10 puppies :) All looking really nice, some opened their eyes on Sunday night, the rest on Monday.

Gotta say that I absoultey ADORE puppy kisses :thumbsup:

BBJ I used towels for the first 3 days, then vetbed which is awesome! THey seem to have decided that the heat pad is the place to poop *LOL* so I am forever changing the cover.

Edited by TrinaJ

Thanks BBJ, I have Jett has 10 puppies :) All looking really nice, some opened their eyes on Sunday night, the rest on Monday.

Gotta say that I absoultey ADORE puppy kisses :(

BBJ I used towels for the first 3 days, then vetbed which is awesome! THey seem to have decided that the heat pad is the place to poop *LOL* so I am forever changing the cover.

Bonnie still 'cleans up" if she's able to get to it before me YUK! Today I put newspaper down on half the box and they are peeing and pooping on it. :( Now I just have to get to the paper before Bonnie does LOL