Litters Due September

choc_bordercollie

Thought I would start a September thread :confused:

I have border collies due on he 2nd of september but am sure she will go early. Added a picture of her belly she is HUGE and still has 3 weeks left.

Choc_bordercollies - border collies- due 2nd September - 11 Puppies born 30th august 6 boys 5 girls 1 was stillborn

Ausvarg_SV - Swedish Vallhund - first week of september puppies born 5th Sep 4 boys 2 Girls

Remblak - staffords - 7th September - Born 6th Sep 4 Boys 3 Girls

amstaffchick- Amstaffs - 10th of september

LizT- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel- 11th September

FORDOGS-german shepherd- Due 20th September

BEL- shih Tzu- Due 23rd September

TrinaJ - Rotties - Due 29th September - 14 Puppies

post-14946-1281605576_thumb.jpg

Edited by choc_bordercollie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have been waiting for someone to start a September list.

I will be doing an ultrasound on my girl next Tuesday BUT don't think that I need it for confirmation as I am so sure that she will be having some GSD puppies around September 20th

After a missed mating last season, I refused to get my hopes up...but...Bonnie my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is showing some serious nipple development now that she hadn't had previously.

So paws crossed for a litter due around September 11th. :laugh:

It looks like September the first month of Spring is going to be very quiet. I for one am very happy that my litter is NOT due in Winter, thank goodness, as the past 2 years I have had litters in the cold winter month of August.

Great news bel, hope yo get more than 1 :laugh:

We had out x-ray the vet wasn't able to confirm the approx amount of pups as they seemed to be quite small and the x-ray was quite fuzzy. I know I got my dates correct and the vet is sure I did aswell. Vet also suspects she will go early judging by the size of her. so i guess the litter size will have to remain a suprise.

Edited by choc_bordercollie

:laugh: We have just had confirmation via Ultrasound that we will be having Rottie babies at the end of Sept (Vet says 26th Sept, however according to my cals she is due on the 29th). Booked in for X-ray on the 22nd Sept to find out how many. He could see 8 on one side and thinks that there are between 10-12 puppies in total. Edited by TrinaJ

:laugh: We have just had confirmation via Ultrasound that we will be having Rottie babies at the end of Sept (Vet says 26th Sept, however according to my cals she is due on the 29th). Booked in for X-ray on the 22nd Sept to find out how many. He could see 8 on one side and thinks that there are between 10-12 puppies in total.

How exciting, sounds like a nice big litter Trina congrats. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics.

Is Cooper the daddy?

:o We have just had confirmation via Ultrasound that we will be having Rottie babies at the end of Sept (Vet says 26th Sept, however according to my cals she is due on the 29th). Booked in for X-ray on the 22nd Sept to find out how many. He could see 8 on one side and thinks that there are between 10-12 puppies in total.

10-12 :eek::shrug::whip::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Boy and the skinkid 1 year????

Well Bonnie is 50 days today (going by the first mating, of which she showed only "mild" interest) and looks like she has a 'belly full'! So somewhere around the 9th -11th I'm guessing. She has that "I'm over being pregnant" look about her :o

Tried to chase her tail yesterday and stopped abruptly with a look that said "How come I can't bend in the middle so well??!!" :eek:

Edited by LizT