Litters Due September

choc_bordercollie

Hi Ausvarg has our first Vallhund litter. :grouphug:

6 healthy pups. 4 boys 2 girls. :)

All born in 2 hours :cry: 11:30am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 12.45pm, 12:55pm and lucky last at 1:35pm.

I felt like I just had to catch. :cry:

Mum is doing really well and totally in love with her babies.

[Cassie

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have puppies!!!

Arrived in the early hours of the morning - Monday 6th September.

Molly had a c-section and had 8 puppies, sadly one baby boy was lost.

Attached is a photo of proud mum with her puppies, we have 4 boys & 3 girls :rolleyes:

post-2324-1283834288_thumb.jpg

We have puppies!!!

Attached is a photo of proud mum with her puppies, we have 4 boys & 3 girls :)

:laugh: Congratulations on on your new arrivals. They are gorgeous :o Sorry for the little one who went to rainbow bridge :rolleyes:

I'm still patiently waiting for the Miss Kimmy girl to actually come into season :):cry:

:rolleyes: I was wondering when you'd get in here and spill. The suspense has been killing me! :)

:laugh: Just after catching up on my zzzzz, I actually got 3 hrs thanks to my OH last night.

Mind you doesnt look like I've had any sleep for days, OMG!! :)

Hi Ausvarg has our first Vallhund litter. :laugh:

6 healthy pups. 4 boys 2 girls. :rofl:

All born in 2 hours ;) 11:30am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 12.45pm, 12:55pm and lucky last at 1:35pm.

I felt like I just had to catch. :o

post-17161-1283745877_thumb.jpg

post-17161-1283745893_thumb.jpg

post-17161-1283745908_thumb.jpg

Cassie

I was thinking about you on the weekend when I saw Carluke. Glad everything went well.

Congratulations. :laugh:

Hi Ausvarg has our first Vallhund litter. :o

6 healthy pups. 4 boys 2 girls. :)

All born in 2 hours ;) 11:30am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 12.45pm, 12:55pm and lucky last at 1:35pm.

I felt like I just had to catch. :p

[Cassie

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Congrats Cassie!

What's the tails situation like (full/bobs?)

All the one colour (is it called wolf grey or something? Sorry, still learning about Valls, I love them!)

We have puppies!!!

Attached is a photo of proud mum with her puppies, we have 4 boys & 3 girls :o

Congrats on the new arrivals. :) sorry to hear of the lost puppy.

Congrats to you aswell Cassie glad to hear it was quick and all are healthy :p

We have puppies!!!

Attached is a photo of proud mum with her puppies, we have 4 boys & 3 girls :eek:

CONGRATULATIONS!!1

:laugh: Sorry to hear about the Lost Boy. Hope mumma is healing well and babes are growing stronger. :eek:

Well we have lots of restlessness, agitation and sheet shredding and the beds a mess here......and that's just me!! :laugh:

I'm having trouble sleeping and keep tossing and turning so I'm probably in first stage labour today!!

On a more serious note, slight drop in temperature for this time of day, alot of bed scratching and sheet re-arranging and vulval swelling and HUGE boobies! Also a lot of "heart felt sighs" from my (not so little) little girl.

Hi Ausvarg has our first Vallhund litter. :laugh:

6 healthy pups. 4 boys 2 girls. :laugh:

All born in 2 hours :bottom: 11:30am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 12.45pm, 12:55pm and lucky last at 1:35pm.

I felt like I just had to catch. ;)

[Cassie

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :eek:

Congrats Cassie!

What's the tails situation like (full/bobs?)

All the one colour (is it called wolf grey or something? Sorry, still learning about Valls, I love them!)

Hi pappylove,

Both parents have tails so all the pups have tails :eek:

And as both parents are Grey they will all be Grey some maybe grey yellow like there mum.

Time will tell with the colours.

Here they are :laugh::laugh:

post-17161-1283927334_thumb.jpgpost-17161-1283927365_thumb.jpg

post-17161-1283927380_thumb.jpgpost-17161-1283927397_thumb.jpg

post-17161-1283927409_thumb.jpgpost-17161-1283927422_thumb.jpg

Well we have lots of restlessness, agitation and sheet shredding and the beds a mess here......and that's just me!! :laugh:

I'm having trouble sleeping and keep tossing and turning so I'm probably in first stage labour today!!

On a more serious note, slight drop in temperature for this time of day, alot of bed scratching and sheet re-arranging and vulval swelling and HUGE boobies! Also a lot of "heart felt sighs" from my (not so little) little girl.

Restlessness and nesting can go on for days before the actual labour begins. One of my maidens nested every night for nearly 10 days prior to whelping and only started nesting during the day 3 days prior.

A slight drop isn't what you're looking for. It'll be a massively noticeable drop to a degree or more less than the previous reading or the usual reading for that time of the day.

Restlessness and nesting can go on for days before the actual labour begins. One of my maidens nested every night for nearly 10 days prior to whelping and only started nesting during the day 3 days prior.

A slight drop isn't what you're looking for. It'll be a massively noticeable drop to a degree or more less than the previous reading or the usual reading for that time of the day.

Yeah, it's back up again, looks like I'm going to have to go to work tonight after all....bummer. :laugh:

Awwwww...Amstaff they are georgous!!! All so unique....certainly don't need coloured collars for that lot!

CONGRATULATIONS

Looks like it might be "Puppy Night" for me tonight....

Refused breakfast this morning, had a sloppy poos, is quite agitated and restless with heaps of vigourous nesting and her temp has dropped to 36.6 (it had been hovering between 37.1 and 37.5 for past few days).

Very obliging of her to have them over the weekend.

Wish me luck guys.