Is She Pure Or What Does She Have In Her?

Sunnyflower

Coffee you say?

Roma, Cosi, Indriya, - (Nespresso Pods! haha)

:laugh: I will write these names down! I think Coffee is going to be the order of the day.

I have found that they are incredibly loyal, heavy, loving and it took them about 60 seconds to realise that I have said something to them :)

They are also very comfy pillows when laying on the floor

She looks like a Daisy or Poppy to me :laugh: but they are my fave names

;) I am going to LOVE a pillow that actually has legs.. As much as I love my little Osc he will cuddle for a couple of seconds and then it's over and out because I want a belly rub or "YAY I'm on the couch" :laugh:

Loyalty is the BIG thing for us and as Marcus hasn't had a dog since he was about 3 I think that's what he is looking for too. He is look for a "mate" and by the sounds of your old two he will get that.

Awesome.. We're going to have a duster and a head rest that both have legs :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found that they are incredibly loyal, heavy, loving and it took them about 60 seconds to realise that I have said something to them :laugh:

They are also very comfy pillows when laying on the floor

She looks like a Daisy or Poppy to me :laugh: but they are my fave names

OMG I just noticed you don't like the name Daisy :laugh: I take it back they are smelly, dirty, naughty and hate cuddles :laugh:

:laugh:

:) ;) :laugh: I'm sorry!!!

The name Daisy makes me think of a cow OR Jessica Simpson on the Dukes of Hazard and she was just DUMB!!!

I like the name Checkers but doubt I'll get it!!

SF see the little kangaroo in my sig she is my Daisy and she is an angel :laugh: so full of love and cuddles and makes my heart sing. These are my girls Daisy and Poppy, I like Holly too (that is my baby camels name).

One thing to never forget and that is the amazing strength that they have and they go from lazy to super sonic in seconds so getting a handle on training is vital. It is so easy to get complacent with them as they are lounge lizards most of the time

post-23033-1282188333_thumb.jpg

Edited by casowner

SF see the little kangaroo in my sig she is my Daisy and she is an angel :laugh: so full of love and cuddles and makes my heart sing. These are my girls Daisy and Poppy, I like Holly too (that is my baby camels name).

One thing to never forget and that is the amazing strength that they have and they go from lazy to super sonic in seconds so getting a handle on training is vital. It is so easy to get complacent with them as they are lounge lizards most of the time

post-23033-1282188333_thumb.jpg

:laugh: OMG they are gorgeous!! The name Daisy definitely suits a Kangaroo!! I can't believe you own Kangaroo's, that is so cool! Not to mention the camel.

Yes we will definitely be doing LOADS of training and I have already been told she needs some training. She is also going through a massive chewing stage and apparently chewed one of their couches so we'll have plenty of her own things to chew on. I'll take her to obedience once she has settled in and I've got all her vet work done.

But it's good to know. I am only 48kgs so it doesn't take much to pull me over, but I've grown up riding and competing horses my whole life so never let me guard down even when walking Oscar.

Edited by Sunnyflower

I would say bullmastiff x great dane or bullmastiff x ridgeback, but def bullmastiff. hard to say when she is still a pup she looks like a old girl already with the size of her haha she seems very sweet in the pics, good luck!

I would say bullmastiff x great dane or bullmastiff x ridgeback, but def bullmastiff. hard to say when she is still a pup she looks like a old girl already with the size of her haha she seems very sweet in the pics, good luck!

Thank you Ash. I have no idea as to what her weight and size is, I have asked these qustions but didn't get an answer!

I think either way I am in love and really hoping her boyfriend doesn't be a loser about!

:laugh:

Hi I couldnt believe it when i saw Daisy, I have a dog that looks identical to yours and her name is daisy too!!!! Mine is a bullmastiff x ridgeback. She is the most beautiful natured dog and very lazy. I think laziness comes from the bullmastiff but I am no Expert. Just thought it was a coincidence we had same name. I would post a photo but have no idea how to, sorry.

Enjoy her she is divine!! :)

Hi I couldnt believe it when i saw Daisy, I have a dog that looks identical to yours and her name is daisy too!!!! Mine is a bullmastiff x ridgeback. She is the most beautiful natured dog and very lazy. I think laziness comes from the bullmastiff but I am no Expert. Just thought it was a coincidence we had same name. I would post a photo but have no idea how to, sorry.

Sorry Sunnyflower you can't fight fate :rofl::cry:

Sorry Sunnyflower you can't fight fate :D :rofl:

:D What are you trying to do... RUB IT IN!!! :cry:

You're just Bias Casowner cause you have a Daisy too!!!

Ems How old is your Daisy??? You can attach photo's when you reply if you look just below in the attachments section on the right hand side it says Browse and then an upload.. I would LOVE to see photos of her??

Ems How old is your Daisy??? You can attach photo's when you reply if you look just below in the attachments section on the right hand side it says Browse and then an upload.. I would LOVE to see photos of her??

she is 14months old i will now try to post a photo. watch this space.

These are all the photos I have got until we get her if all goes according to plan. :)

Daisy just can't take a bad photo, can she! Even when hanging out of her bed. She's so photogenic, she could be a super-model. :cry:

I know what you mean about not liking a name....but then finding it really fits a dog.

Our latest girl was called Annie. And I'd never call a dog Annie. But she IS an Annie...which can be said with a Swedish accent because that's where she was born. Annie from Sweden!

I can hardly wait until that gorgeous girl is yours & you can figure what fits her. And take lots of pics, too.

I have tried to post a photo and failed but when OH gets home he will be able to sort it. By the way is that a Blue Heeler in the background of one of the photos? We also have a blue heeler. His name wouldn't be Milo would it?!!! :cry:

I too am leaning towards Bull Mastiff X Great Dane but who cares, she is lovely and you are wonderful for taking her in to your heart and giving her the love she so deserves.

BTW:- I LOVE the name Daisy!

It's a bitch name I hold in consideration myself actually. :cry:

And she looks just like a lazy Daisy too!

All the best with Daisy, I am sure she will give you as much happiness as I know you will give to her. :)

Mita - WOW you have a gremlin from Sweden!! Daisy is starting to grow on me but I think thats only because I have said it a thousand times..

She looks quite precious doesn't she.. I'll find out in the morning if we are getting her! I was going to go buy puppy food and all the tid bits this morning. LUCKY I saw what he wrote.. Plenty of photos to come though if we get her..

Ems - can't wait to see the photos.. I too saw the blue heeler in the background but it's not my dog. I have a little Cavalier which you can see in my little photo. That dog is one of the current owners 4 dogs..

Daisy totally wants to live at our house.. Who wouldn't !?! :laugh: :laugh:

I too am leaning towards Bull Mastiff X Great Dane but who cares, she is lovely and you are wonderful for taking her in to your heart and giving her the love she so deserves. BTW:- I LOVE the name Daisy! It's a bitch name I hold in consideration myself actually. :laugh: And she looks just like a lazy Daisy too! All the best with Daisy, I am sure she will give you as much happiness as I know you will give to her. :laugh:
                             Aww thank you Lesley... I truly hope we get her! She looks just devine and despite the obvious lack of training I think all the bones are sweet!! Hehe everyone loves the name Daisy...