Is She Pure Or What Does She Have In Her?

Sunnyflower

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you would come around to see the dark side, I mean Daisy side Sunnyflower :scold:

:scared: Dark side!! I thought the Daisy side was all bright, sunny and HAPPY!!

I might not be on any side at this stage. She isn't answering her phone or replying to my text so I am thinking that her partner has said no go! :rofl:

I tried not to get my heart set on her but it was a little hard. She is gorgeous to look at, sweetheart of a personality and it was going to be a fun challenge training her. Fingers crossed still though, the day isn't out yet!

Today I am going to 'try' and be optimistic about it! If it doesn't work out with this munchkin then I guess we'll try and find another Daisy.

Edited by Sunnyflower

SO Disappointing!! Her partner wont make a decision or let her go at all until he gets back from overseas which is mid Sept.

This poor girl has four dogs at home alone with her, a broken leg and is in a wheel chair before he left for overseas a month ago they went to take her to 'Sydney dogs and cats home" but because they were going to charge them $300 to surrender her they didn't! What changed now!!

I can offer the dog a fantastic home and not charge them a cent and they can come visit whenever they wish!! GRRRR.. It's easier to just dump an animal and not know what happens to them then to think they may actually be happier at another persons home!!

ANYWAYS.. We are on the hunt for a Daisy dog!! Can anyone replicate Daisy?? I'm happy to call him/her Daisy!!

If anyone hears of anything please let us know!

:scared:

Just running the idea past you. Would you consider offering to pay something for Daisy that might get them moving to make a decision?

Yes we are!! I actually hadn't thought of that as she has had zero vet work done and she actually offered going halves in all of that!! I might shoot her a text. Thank you Mita.

Thank you Mita. I have just sent her a text message as she doesn't like phone chatting! See how that goes.

If not we will go back to what we were going to get the start of next year which was a Vizsla or a Wei. I've just emailed about a Viszla so see how that goes!!

Daisy is just so delicious though. :laugh:

Very sad you don't like the name Daisy :laugh::laugh:

I chose Daisy for my Shih Tzu as she was such a blond bimbo when she was a puppy and dukes of Hazard with Jessica Simpson had recently come out.

Whatever name you call her and whatever breed she is, she is gorgeous. :laugh:

Very sad you don't like the name Daisy :laugh::laugh:

I chose Daisy for my Shih Tzu as she was such a blond bimbo when she was a puppy and dukes of Hazard with Jessica Simpson had recently come out.

Whatever name you call her and whatever breed she is, she is gorgeous. :laugh:

:laugh: haha sorry Crazy Daisy!!

Unfortunately this particular crazy Daisy is just not to be! :laugh:

Hi Sunnyflower, I tried to post a pic of Daisy but I couldn't make it small enough . It kept saying it was too big and I am not great on the computer. My OH couldn't do it either. Will keep trying if you want but now you may not be getting her not sure if you still want to see a photo.

Would you consider getting a purebred Bullmastiff? I would love one for my next dog but also have my heart set on a rotti. Have always wanted one but have since fallen for the bullmastiff.

Good luck and if it doesn't work out there will be another Daisy out there. :laugh:

ems. If we don't find another Daisy with some help I have just received and we hear nothing back about the Vizsla then yes we will probably get a pure Bullmastiff pup.. Daisy has brought the breed to our attention and we've been reading and have fallen in love.. We both want a BIG GIANT dog so with patience the right one will come up..

I know you can down size your photos in paint.. I'm not overly computer savy either. Just enough to get me by.. ;)

What a shame Daisy didn't come to you. I guess the partner doesn't want to relinquish her, though that might change when he gets home? Perhaps give her the name of a Rescue Org in case they do ever want to rehome her?

I must say, she is :D

BM is my next breed of dog. Ah, one day. ;)

Caz - I've asked that she let us know what the out come is for when he comes home and that we may have already offered another dog our home. I'm thinking he probably wont part with her purely from prides perspective instead of thinking of Daisy.. If they do and we have another dog by then, I'll give them contact numbers.

We are nowing searching for what we want.. I haven't heard back from the Vizsla breeder so we are looking into older Bullmastiffs and Dogues. We'll find our munchkin in time.

Casowner - haha I think we would have kept her name Daisy! We are very disappointed and it's so easy to get your heart set on them but it's a sure sign that the right one hasn't come up for us!! :laugh:

Have been reading the thread since it started.

Daisy is beautiful.

I have just rehomed one of my BM's up near Mackay to an absolutely beautiful family. A very very hard decision to make I have to say.

Best of luck.

Bullmastiffs are the most beautiful of breeds if anyone is considering a purebred.

Caz - Thank you, we have found these two dogs to be gorgeous but never thought of having one for ourselves.. I was trolling petrescue last night and found a Daisy dog but a boy in Albury.. Stunning, so have emailed and hope to hear back soon. :o

Stonebridge - It must be heartbreaking letting go of your munchkins. We are looking to breeders for older dogs but also in rescue.

Caz - Thank you, we have found these two dogs to be gorgeous but never thought of having one for ourselves.. I was trolling petrescue last night and found a Daisy dog but a boy in Albury.. Stunning, so have emailed and hope to hear back soon. :o

Aww, I was rooting for you to get "Daisy", I'm sorry it didn't work out. But now that there's a potential boy in the future, what's going to happen to the name "Daisy"?! Maybe "Desi"/"Dessie"? haha

Mercedes - It's Boof the Bullmastiff x Dane. Stunning!! He is with Trisvens rescue group. Do you know the groups down there?

Narcissa - I know it's a bummer but hopefully we get one just like her.. Fingers crossed Boof is still available.. Haha not sure about the name Daisy or Dessi but if it comes with a similar name and it suits then I suppose we'll keep it. Haha