Do You Ever Get Puppy Clucky?

PoppyDog

all the time! I want more CKCS!!!! Then I remember what a complete nutter Porthos was as a Puppy and I sober up! But still, I love those squishy puppy cuddles!!!!

There is an old bloke at our obedience club with a Cav puppy who's the same age as Isaak. He is SO tiny compared to my big boofer and really cute. But oh so stubborn, the poor old bloke can't get him to do anything.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh:

As the title suggests, do you ever feel that pang for another puppy but then remember he toilet training and the sleepless nights and the chewing! Oh the chewing!

Friends of ours came over for dinner last night with their 8 week old Border Collie, Sachi. She was SO cute and fluffy and cuddly.

Poppy was SO gentle with her and just sniffed her and let her warm up to her before trying to play with her!

And it made me REALLY want another! :laugh:

But the sensible part of me knows that now isn't the right time for us!

Anyone else ever get that feeling?

I am always puppy clucky. I dont care about the loo training or anything. Only thing that stops me from getting another is the OH LOL

:p

As the title suggests, do you ever feel that pang for another puppy but then remember he toilet training and the sleepless nights and the chewing! Oh the chewing!

Friends of ours came over for dinner last night with their 8 week old Border Collie, Sachi. She was SO cute and fluffy and cuddly.

Poppy was SO gentle with her and just sniffed her and let her warm up to her before trying to play with her!

And it made me REALLY want another! :laugh:

But the sensible part of me knows that now isn't the right time for us!

Anyone else ever get that feeling?

Yes, I am puppy clucky ALL THE TIME!! It doesn't help when everyone around me is getting a new puppy. Today alone I met 2 brand new puppies! Want a puppy so very badly :laugh: It's been 3 and a half years since I've had my own puppy breath, waaaaaaaay too long!!!

I am very puppy clucky atm :laugh: Particularly as so many people I know have new puppies! A few of us from the WA thread have decided we need to start a Puppy Clucky support group :p

But then the others come and ruin it for us by introducing us to their new puppies! Only makes me yearn so much more! :laugh:

Guest Clover

Gorgeous babies TeamSnag :laugh:.

I get puppy clucky occasionally, but it is going to be quite some time before i get another so i just put the thought to the back of my mind for now :p.

i love pups like we all mostly do but we have a fullhouse here dogwise

and apart from getting a greyhound one day i dont really want to try too many other breeds

id love a borzoi but im getting older and not sure i could handle one...maybe..maybe who knows but if all goes to plan this current tribe of ours will see us in to retirement and then we will downsize cos the kids will be gone so we wont have so many hands on deck to help with the walking etc

a couple wil do us then

til then the puppywishtree will lie dormant for a while...we are satiated at the mo

Yes, I'm having an attack right now looking at puppy pics. I've been resisting the urge though, I have enough dogs now and have said to myself I'll only get another when I am down to one. I am hoping that will be a very long time though really, cause I dont want any of my current babies to drop off the perch.

This thread is not helping :p Too many cute puppy photos people!

Today alone I met 2 brand new puppies!

I met three :laugh: Stopped at J's on the way home and met her new Sheltie baby and played a game of tug with her LOL

This thread is not helping :laugh: Too many cute puppy photos people!
Today alone I met 2 brand new puppies!

I met three :o Stopped at J's on the way home and met her new Sheltie baby and played a game of tug with her LOL

As I said to you on FB, I can't get another til my girls are in maintenance training mode. So I thought I better get cracking on teaching them some more UD exercises :laugh: Started teaching Millie the box, Ruby directed jumping, and both of them the seekback. Pretty good session :p I think this entitles me to at least go looking at puppies :o