Christmas Card Photo Background Help

~Harminee~

I have been asked to do Christmas Cards for Greyhound Rescue once again.

I am going with the theme of "Australian Christmas's"

I am looking for pictures that would suit and since we have so many wonderful photographers here on DOL I naturally thought the best place to source these pictures would be here.

I am looking for night time, dusk, sunsets with blood-red suns ( to put silhouette of Santa and sleigh on)

Gum trees with Christmas Lights, Santa Clauses in the bush, Santa on the beach even.

They must be good quality, clear pictures suitable for a Christmas card

So if anyone has original pictures of the above and would be willing to send me the originals so I can put the greyhounds that Annie wants to feature on them I would be very grateful.. and you would be helping a great cause.

If you would like to put them up here first so they can be previewed first that is O.K too.

My email address is [email protected]

I will give Annie any details I get of the background so the people who own the pictures can be recognised as well.

This is a voluntary project and i receive no payment for it.

Cheers Maree

they are awesome

I love those Red skies absolutely stunning

I am going to be pushed for time soon but I would love it if you can send all the snow ones... I have decided to go with that theme again as it seemed popular the first time round and my brain is mush atm with work interviews and courses

my email is posted above just mark them DOL Christmas background pics so i can find them pretty please

include the snow angel one as i have had a thought to include it in a Christmas card...

Edited by ~Harminee~