No, I Dont Want To Go Outside!

Kirislin

My two JRT's pester me for a walk regardless of the weather, however often having put their harnesses on and opening the front door the blast of cold or the site of rain is enough to turn them around or we get as far as the letter box and turn around, at least they have satisfied their need for going for a walk by having their harnesses put on

Bloody hell, it's raining and 6 degrees outside and the dogs are pestering me to take them for a walk while I am seriously considering going back to bed.

I am a bad dog owner.

Gosh I can't believe that they haven't beaten you back to bed seeing that it is soooooo ccccold, its freezing here too and has rained all night, some places in the Adelaide HIlls have had 2" of rain in the past 24 hours.

I'm over winter :rofl:

I usually do morning walking duties at 5:30 every morning, but am away for work so OH has that pleasure. Lucky me - it was snowing this morning at home, so he braved the chill. Kuma LOVES the cold... Trots along like a pig in the proverbial!

Normally I look like the Michelin Man with all the layers I wear :thumbsup:

Banjo wants walks no matter the weather.... it could be snowing and he still wants to go :thumbsup:

Luda (whippet) not so much.... she doesnt like outside at all unless its a warm sunny day hee hee

That's how whippets are supposed to be, but tell that to my 5. they didn't read the whippet handbook apparently.