Kepala - September

lappiemum

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy is only half a boy so no problems there.

CF.

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

With Hugo and Fletcher and Honey Joys to eat again!

Are there any other entire males going? Fletcher either loves them or hates them.. We've established that he loves Bear, and I'll know immediately, but just so I know in advance to bring my trolley to chuck him in.

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

Are there any other entire males going? Fletcher either loves them or hates them.. We've established that he loves Bear, and I'll know immediately, but just so I know in advance to bring my trolley to chuck him in.

My Dobe is entire, but he is only 6 months old. Don't know if that will make a difference to your boy or not? :love:

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

YAY!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

I'm not sure if Belvedere the Saint Bernard is desexed, I'll find out ASAP for you...

:p :love:

He is fine with desexed and young entire dogs, but will introduce him to the young Dobe before letting him run wild with him just to be sure. He has never done anything more than talk about how manly he is (and it's only ever been 2 dogs and he recognises them each time he meets them) but I just like to be careful. He's fine to sit in his trolley if he's being a Sh*thead :)

Edited by Bindii

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

Shaemus carries on like he is entire but i'll put him on a lead if he misbehaves.

Oh and in terms of food i'll bring some cheese & biscuits (which i'll get from the market that morning)

Edited by AnimalMad

I should be able to come this month.

YAY! Fletcher's going to be there too!!! And I can see Tika's coming, which means her needles are working and she's all good to join us :eek:

Can't wait to see all the doggies again.

Haha, Bear won't be there, so Buffy will be safe this month. I do like Bear though, he's quite handsome!

Oh, question for the DSLR users. I bought one recently, and will be taking it along on Sunday. I've got a 50mm f1.8 atm, and should be receiving a new 18-270mm zoom this week (fingers crossed). Any advice on which I should bring, I'd prefer to just have one lens for the day. Thanks!

Dolers & Doggies:

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

dobesrock - Acheron & Odie

Pointees - April and Shaun

KJ- Teddy and Henrietta

Canine Friend - Dexter

MavericksMission - Hector & Maverick

Stacey (pip1981's friend) - Belvedere

Keroppiyo - Buffy

Yummies:

pip1981- plates, cups, cutlery, condiments, marinated chicken wings, pasta salad and more...

dobesrock- bread rolls and cheesecake (will definately bring it this time!)

Pointees - Fairy bread, chocolate cake, and pigs ears

KJ-not sure

Canine Friend - sausages and baby cupcakes.

MavericksMission - Potato Salad & Maybe Biscuits and Dip?

Stacey - T.B.A

Keroppiyo - Meat kebabs/skewers

Oh, question for the DSLR users. I bought one recently, and will be taking it along on Sunday. I've got a 50mm f1.8 atm, and should be receiving a new 18-270mm zoom this week (fingers crossed). Any advice on which I should bring, I'd prefer to just have one lens for the day. Thanks!

I use the longer lens most of the time. You have to get to close with the others to get the photo.

If you want to bring the big lens you can use my 50mm to see how it goes as I will be bringing all of mine with me in the bag.

just adding my 3 :eek:

Dolers & Doggies:

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

KJ- Teddy and Henrietta

Canine Friend - Dexter

Keroppiyo - Buffy

AnimalMad - Shaemus, Nellie, Ciara

Yummies:

pip1981- plates, cups, cutlery, condiments, marinated chicken wings, pasta salad and more...

KJ-not sure

Stacey - T.B.A

AnimalMad - Cheese & Biscuits, something for the BBQ

Edited by AnimalMad

Spitzbaby, I'm afraid I'm not passing anywhere near the CBD, and from memory none of the regulars are coming through that way either, sorry ;) Do you know anyone else that might be interested in coming along...who drives?? :)

YAY! Fletcher's going to be there too!!! And I can see Tika's coming, which means her needles are working and she's all good to join us :eek:

Oh, I hope you can come!! Won't it be great to have Fletchie there too?!

I'm afraid Tika's not currently having any treatment, so she's still a bit stiff, but not complaining in the slightest, so I'm not too concerned. The injections didn't seem to have much affect at all, the anti-inflammatories were great, but aren't a long term solution, so I need to re-visit my vet and get some long-term advice...perhaps try a joint supplement of some kind.

She'll probably be extra stiff after Kepala, but she loved it so much last time I think it's worth it.

She's being groomed by a Sammie show/breeding person on Wednesday, and her coat's pretty bad right now, so I have no idea what look she'll be sporting by Sunday...hehehe

Bindii: Belvedere is indeed desexed and a very gentle giant apparently, so all good there...

I think my OH might actually be coming along this time...wonders will never cease..

:) Can't wait!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention Spitzbaby, I'm coming from SE Melb and can drop by to pick you and Kairu up from the city if your vet says it's ok for him to go. Just PM me with your details.

Pip, I hope Tika's grooming session goes well on Wednesday. I can't wait to see her again. She's just lovely.

Pip and Bindii, might get you to have a look/feel and tell me if you think Buffy's too thin. She felt ok before, but is shedding, so without all the undercoat feels a lot skinnier than before.

Thanks for the offer Evolving. You're right about having to get in close with the 50mm. I'll probably bring the zoom if it arrives before Sunday. Three dogs, a crate, and a bag with camera and lenses. I don't know how you do it.java script:ShowHide('qr_open','qr_closed');

Edited by keroppiyo

Oh, I forgot to mention Spitzbaby, I'm coming from SE Melb and can drop by to pick you and Kairu up from the city if your vet says it's ok for him to go. Just PM me with your details.

Pip, I hope Tika's grooming session goes well on Wednesday. I can't wait to see her again. She's just lovely.

Pip and Bindii, might get you to have a look/feel and tell me if you think Buffy's too thin. She felt ok before, but is shedding, so without all the undercoat feels a lot skinnier than before.

Thanks for the offer Evolving. You're right about having to get in close with the 50mm. I'll probably bring the zoom if it arrives before Sunday. Three dogs, a crate, and a bag with camera and lenses. I don't know how you do it.java script:ShowHide('qr_open','qr_closed');

Very kind of you to offer Spitzbaby a lift! :eek:

Oh, I can't wait to bring Tika again!! Thank-you :)

I can't imagine Buffy could be any skinner than Dakota...lol, but yeah you do notice it more after they blow their coat. Dakota's eating more since Tika's arrival, gotta love the competition factor!!! However, she's also playing more, so she hasn't gained much weight. I think I'm content with her size now though, I rather have an underweight dog than the opposite, especially now that I'm dealing with a dog with joint problems...

YAY! Fletcher's going to be there too!!! And I can see Tika's coming, which means her needles are working and she's all good to join us :)

Can't wait to see all the doggies again.

Haha, Bear won't be there, so Buffy will be safe this month. I do like Bear though, he's quite handsome!

Dolers & Doggies:

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

KJ- Teddy and Henrietta

Canine Friend - Dexter

Keroppiyo - Buffy

Yummies:

KJ-not sure

Stacey - T.B.A

The bigger zoom for sure! :hug:

Come on Keroppiyo.

You saw me last time.

Three dogs soft crate and food all juggled in one trip.

Oh! Try two Pointers, Shaun, food, camera and the heavy wire crate! :) I tend to do two trips from the car to where we eat. :o

ooooooh :o I'm so excited now.. thanks kero for your offer!! :)

I'll see the vet this wednesday and will definitely PM you :)

pip: I shall find someone for upcoming months trip :hug: *cross fingers*

edit: I'm not typing right

Edited by spitzbaby

The bigger zoom for sure! :)
Come on Keroppiyo.

You saw me last time.

Three dogs soft crate and food all juggled in one trip.

Oh! Try two Pointers, Shaun, food, camera and the heavy wire crate! :o I tend to do two trips from the car to where we eat. :hug:

Thanks Pointees!

LOL. Yes, I was thinking about that too. Two trips is good. If it were me I'd be doing a couple more than that!