Should I Or Shouldn't I? Any Thoughts Appreciated.

spottychick

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww SC he is stunning! Ive been stalking the thread waiting for his puppy pictures and news on how Tango is coping. He certainly is a big boy! Love his markings and so happy that Tango is accecpting him so far. Well done and keep us posted.

ps Please give him more cuddles from me too ;)

Very nice markings! He does look young though, not yet filled out.

Reminds me of my liver dally.

He's very much a puppy. In other moments he looks younger and more puppy-ish LOL But he's all silly and yippy and stuff even tho he's sort of big ;)

I've had to put him in the laundry for now as he was driving us all completely nutty. He's over-excited and vomited earlier so I think he needs some time out. I peeked in thru the window and he's fast asleep. He made no fuss about being put in the laundry at all!!

He is completely untrained. BUT he wont come inside unless I tell him he can. I think I'll keep that bit!!!

Awww SC he is stunning! Ive been stalking the thread waiting for his puppy pictures and news on how Tango is coping. He certainly is a big boy! Love his markings and so happy that Tango is accecpting him so far. Well done and keep us posted.

ps Please give him more cuddles from me too ;)

julz - he is gorgeous and has a beautiful temperament. He's just completely psycho LMAO - But I can't blame him.

I'm reserving judgement about how Tango will go - but he's impressed me so far, he's been gentle but really clear and firm in telling the pup to back off. In fact, I think Pepper needs to be a bit firmer with him and take some lessons from Tango on this one! - he left Tango alone but kept leaping all over poor Pepper. I mean literally leaping in the air and landing on her back!!! I don't think he realises how big he is!!!

;) :eek::o Good boy Tango :(

Happy to see puppy has arrived. Does he have a name yet?

Not yet ari - but I started calling him Bandit and he seemed to respond.

My neighbour tried it and he came straight to her.

But then I called "Spaghetti!!!" and he came bolting straight to me :D

I quite like Bandit given his markings but nothings decided yet - oh and he doesnt really respond to "scruffy".

Guest belgian.blue
I mean literally leaping in the air and landing on her back!!! I don't think he realises how big he is!!!

;) Sounds like my pointer puppy. Looking forward to hearing more about your spotty trio!

I like Bandit and Zorro... but I'd probably call him Spud... or Pudding... *giggle*

Then again, I named my Labrador "Trouble", and 2 Rottis were named "Blossom" and "Woosie" - so maybe I shouldn't be suggesting names for other people's dogs... hehe!

I don't know, but he definitely looks like a "Spud" to me...

T.

I too like many others have been following this thread ;) Im so pleased that everything has worked out for you!

If we are suggesting names - the first thing that comes to mind here is "Kropka" meaning dot in polish lol :eek:

ETA: spelling - I suck at it!

Edited by chi4me

Guest belgian.blue
I like Bandit and Zorro

I like Zorro .. I something think Ivy is the real Mask of Zorro as when the sun hits her face at the right angle her fur around her eyes shines a different way to the rest of her.

That probably makes sense to no one but me.

Hmmmm Well I put him in the laundry as I don't have a crate and he was quiet all night. He's obviously used to being outside a lot so I don't think he minded. He was still curled up asleep when I opened the door around 9 am.

We do have an unexpected problem tho, Pepper is really annoyed by him!!! He keeps leaping on her and getting up on his back legs and getting in her face. She's taken to attacking him whenever he tries to play with her. He hasn't yelped or anything so I think it's all noise and movement on her part but it means I have to be his playmate *Doh!* He is VERY stubborn and is going to take quite a lot of effort to train - but he's also clever and so far - gentle natured.

Surprisingly Tango seems to be the most tolerant of him but I think the pup has learnt quickly to NOT jump on him. Tango is just doing his usual thing and actually seems pretty cool with it all but vaguely remote from the pup. Every now and then he barks at the pup and pup sort of cowers and Tango wanders off.

I fed them all some kibble treat by hand and there was no scuffling or carrying on. All very well behaved.

But I need a name for him.

Currently alternating between Bandit, Banjo, Samba, Skipper, Trouble, Chewwie/Chewbecca, Doofus, (heehee) Dreyfus and a few others. Kropka and Cobra are no good - because - well, I have an embarassing confesssion LOL - I have trouble pronouncing the letter "r" sometimes. Yeah - okay - I lisp a bit :thumbsup: hee hee so anything with an "s" in the middle is a problem too (altho S at the start is okay wierdly) .

I like Bandit and Zorro

I like Zorro .. I something think Ivy is the real Mask of Zorro as when the sun hits her face at the right angle her fur around her eyes shines a different way to the rest of her.

That probably makes sense to no one but me.

Makes sense to me, looking at her pic I can imagine what you mean.