Perth Meet - 9:30am This Saturday

Rach...

Mas and I have picked to have a meet at Perry's paddock, we just need a date that everyone will be free. Thinking of all the showies here ahahha

Need to make our way there before the weather gets too warm and the snakes become active

:eek:

Edited by Rach...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What and where is 'Perry's Paddock' ? :eek:

Its Yellogonga National Park, off Ocean Reef Rd, its up North. Lovely and quite, even on the weekends it not too bad. I am free most days but ave a wedding on Sunday 10 October so I wont be able to make it that day.

Sounds lovely Mas :o
I'm flexible, no showing for me :crazy:

Same here and I think Louis will be ok as he's been fine on dog meets in the UK....it's just when single dogs rush up to him when we're on our own he freaks a bit. And also it depends on Daisy's results at the vets :thumbsup:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=204643

Hmmmm, looks like maybe ringworm or maybe a hotspot :)

Do you have any tea tree oil? A little dab of that on it would be good if it was ringworm, and wouldn't do any harm to a hotspot either.

Hope it clears soon! ;)

Not sure about the conformation or agility calendar, but here is the obedience calendar for Sept and Oct :laugh:

19 September

26 September

9 October

17 October

23 October

Don't mind here which day you make it. I will try and attend if it's a day I'm not doing anything, otherwise I will catch ya's at the next one :eek:

Edited by RubyStar

The 19th will be painfully tiring so I think I need my rest on the 18th :laugh: The Royal is only 2 weeks away so is that too short notice to get enough people to be free?

Just realised that over the next 7 weeks, 5 weekends of those I have trials :) There was an obedience drought around June/July/August and now there is obedience overload!

Edited by RubyStar

I also wont be able to make sunday 3 October as I have a obedience clinic on that morning and I am not sure what time it will end...

Edited to add, I am a bit worried now seeing as there have been a few snake sightings, there are loads of places for snakes to hide at Yellogonga!!!

Anyone want to meet up this saturday morning to do something doggy related??

Edited by Mas1981

I also wont be able to make sunday 3 October as I have a obedience clinic on that morning and I am not sure what time it will end...

Edited to add, I am a bit worried now seeing as there have been a few snake sightings, there are loads of places for snakes to hide at Yellogonga!!!

Anyone want to meet up this saturday morning to do something doggy related??

Yep, I am not so keen if snakes are a concern :confused:

I will be at Riverside this weekend as always ..... probably fairly early though 9 - 9.30ish.

I can't make it this weekend, I'll be out in the country, not sure what's on in Octover yet, didn't realise how close it was! :confused:

I will be at Riverside this weekend as always ..... probably fairly early though 9 - 9.30ish.

How busy is it that time of day at the weekends? I've been avoiding Riverside at weekends as figured it would be pretty busy with dogs?

In my experience - very, I get stressed out at Riverside :confused: it's a bit too full on for me.

How busy is it that time of day at the weekends? I've been avoiding Riverside at weekends as figured it would be pretty busy with dogs?

I have been going fairly early every Saturday and Sunday mornings and it's nowhere near as busy as what it is from say 10.30 or 11am onwards (and even then it comes and goes and you have quiet times).

There's quite a few people with puppies and younger dogs lately as well so they are kept close to their owners and we all tend to hang out together.

I don't go down after 11 am anymore because my dog just heads straight for the playground or a BBQ because he can smell food. His recall is non existant. A hot BBQ sausage is better than any treat I ever have for him and he knows it. :thumbsup:

I can't make it this weekend, I'll be out in the country, not sure what's on in Octover yet, didn't realise how close it was! :laugh:

In my experience - very, I get stressed out at Riverside :o it's a bit too full on for me.

I'd be the same with a small dog and busy times ... although Flossie always held her own :thumbsup: