• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well we are on the countdown now so good luck everyone. I need lots of it and positive vibes. My dad has been diagnosed with Luekeamia and only has 4-6 months. So I'm convinced that things are not going to go well

Oh there's not many for October!

We have a litter that we think is due this weekend - Cindy is from my bitch's first litter. Although a planned mating and Sara had the stud staying at her house, Cindy was taking ages to come into season and as it turned out Sara was OS when Cinds finally came into season. Her partner didn't think there was a proper mating but as you can see she's certainly pregnant :)

The x-ray only showed 2 pups but we feel there may be 1 or 2 hiding - so fingers crossed. What do you think?

post-1582-1285976651_thumb.jpg

Well we are on the countdown now so good luck everyone. I need lots of it and positive vibes. My dad has been diagnosed with Luekeamia and only has 4-6 months. So I'm convinced that things are not going to go well

Sorry about your dad Puglvr :)

Wishing you the best of luck with your litter!

That's not good to hear. I have a friend whose dad was diagnosed with Luekeamia and lasted a fair bit longer than the dr.s gave and it was good quality time too. Enjoy everyday you have left with him and cherish the memories.

I am thinking my girl is having a falsey. I thought about getting her scanned or x rayed but decided to just have patience and see how many she has. Ooohhh so hoping she is only having 1 or 2 and that's why she isn't overly bigger than normal.

Papillon Litter Due the 9th as well.

Papillon litter due on the 9th was in a big hurry to come into the world so they arrived on the 1st! 4 boys! As you can imagine they have been keeping me busy (2 in particular) but after 3 days I still have all 4 and fingers crossed they keep on fighting.....

Papillon Litter Due the 9th as well.

Papillon litter due on the 9th was in a big hurry to come into the world so they arrived on the 1st! 4 boys! As you can imagine they have been keeping me busy (2 in particular) but after 3 days I still have all 4 and fingers crossed they keep on fighting.....

Congratulations and fingers crossed for your boys. :)

Our bitch Cindy has started also. Temp dropped yesterday and now she is in early first stage panting, nesting, etc.

Excited but also nervous as she's a first timer with probably only 2 pups - so they might be biggins - eek :eek:

Sending good vibes for those with pups on the way...... :rolleyes:

Hope you have all caught up on your sleep beforehand as sleep deprivation is well and truly on the cards...

My four papillon pups are now starting to gain weight, :D

OMG :( She has gone from light panting and virtually no other signs to waters breaking and straining.

With all our other litters the first stage of labour has taken hours an hours progressing into heavy panting, trembling and increasing discomfort.

Won't be long.