Litters Due October 2010

experiencedfun

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that is interesting to see the beagle colors! A fair bit more than I thought!

Definitely a false pregnancy here but what is curious for me.... my other bitch (who is due into season in December) is having a false pregnancy as well!! She definitely hasn't been in season but she now has milk and has adopted a baby. (I'm not very happy with the breed though, it is of the red dragon variety lol)

Can anyone tell me, will this change her so she wont come into season in December as I had expected?

Congratulations to all those who have puppies and all the best to those with litters due this month. Hugs to those who have lost babies.

We would like to announce that after a long wait we have a litter of German Shepherd puppies that were born on the 5th of October. We have five puppies. 2 Males both Black and Gold. 3 Females, 2 Black and Gold and 1 Sable.

Sire is the very lovely NSW State Seiger NZ Ch. Oakway Quizmaster AZ H.neg Ex. Merit (IMP NZ)

mypic88.jpg

Dam is the lovely Amarada Dirty Dancing AZ HIC ET Multi Ex. Merit

2006_061212062006echo.jpg

Will post photos of the puppies as soon as they are all uploaded.

Congrats guys :( ...

Gee its been a long time since Ive seen you guys with a baby GSD, those other ones, yes, ( :) ), just not the GSD's :)

Its been three years on the 1st of December since our last litter and after last time I had almost given up so we bought the young dark GSD we have now but she is 14 months old now.

Thanks for the congrats. :)

Sad to say my little girl did not make it. She died last Thursday, quitely between feeds. She was only 8 days old and had only put on about 40 gms. Her brother is doing well despite a touch of infection probably due to inhaling milk. His little eyes have just opened. Think good thoughts for him I don't think I can take loosing another one.

Sad to say my little girl did not make it. She died last Thursday, quitely between feeds. She was only 8 days old and had only put on about 40 gms. Her brother is doing well despite a touch of infection probably due to inhaling milk. His little eyes have just opened. Think good thoughts for him I don't think I can take loosing another one.

How heartbreaking for you :thumbsup:

Bad enough losing them at birth but it's much worse when you have had some time to get to love them.

Sorry Puglvr!

Sad to say my little girl did not make it. She died last Thursday, quietly between feeds. She was only 8 days old and had only put on about 40 gms. Her brother is doing well despite a touch of infection probably due to inhaling milk. His little eyes have just opened. Think good thoughts for him I don't think I can take loosing another one.

So sorry to hear your little girl did not make it puglvr... It is very hard and you try to do the best you can, but sometimes, despite all our efforts, it is just not meant to be. Fingers crossed that your little man goes from strength to strength.!!!

My 4 premature Papillon boys are doing quite well.... 17 days today and first signs of their eyes opening. My biggest boy at birth has tripled his weight and is almost as round as he is long at the moment. My smallest boy, and still a worry as he still has congestion on his lungs (has had 2x courses of antibiotics) has only managed to gain 67grams since birth and looks a bit like a small white mouse but he is feeding and moving about so i still have hope....

Welcome to all the lovely new additions this month so far.. I am so sorry some did not make it. :cry:

Being first off the block for the month, I am happy to say my little premmie's are doing well and I just had to add a couple of pic's of a most contented mum settled into her new roll in the most relaxed manner.

IMG_0638.jpgIMG_0633.jpg

Elenbah - even your smallest baby appears well fed with a shiny coat (I know he's been of concern to you but he does appear healthy) :cry:

Thanks Aziah,... pics probably a bit deceptive, his coat is still quite open and still standing up a bit (not flat and silky like the others)...but he is getting there... There is not much more I can do for him until he is ready to be weaned, he is not interested in me topping him up with formula and I don't want to put him on any more drugs so will just be patient...

and I realise I am probably worrying over nothing, but that's what we do, isn't it.?

I didn't mean you were worrying over nothing just commenting on your pics :( I hope once he's of weaning-age that he comes along in leaps and bounds.

Oh, I know that Aziah.! :) Even my girl's breeder has said the bubs look good. Guess I'm just used to seeing porky little sheltie pups... :(