More Show Dogs Stolen.!

Elenbah

banjo.jpgChina.jpg

These two Phalenes (Drop Eared Papillon) were stolen from their home in Esk/Brisbane about 2 weeks ago.

Banjo is a Black and White boy and China , a Red/ Sable bitch, they are a Breeding pair. Only Banjo is microchipped.

Please keep your eyes peeled for this valuable pair, their owner is very distressed. The Police/Council and Vets have all been contacted but there has been no results.

If any one hears or knows anything of these to, please contact me privately and i will give you contact details...

This seems to becoming more and more common...Just how do we protect our precious pets....

berti, the owner of these dogs is not an any of the lists, that is why I have posted them here and on my wall on FB...

They have been missing for 2 weeks now with no help from Brisbane Police, Council or Vets so I am just trying to get the word out...

Phalenes are not well known and very hard to get... the owner is just devastated... and there seems to be a run of thefts of our pedigreed dogs at present.

The Police/Council and Vets have all been contacted but there has been no results.
They have been missing for 2 weeks now with no help from Brisbane Police, Council or Vets so I am just trying to get the word out...

So the police are not investigating the theft? or they are not producing results?...

The Police/Council and Vets have all been contacted but there has been no results.

So the police are not investigating the theft? or they are not producing results?...

From what I gather, the police do not see it as a priority nor worth investigating..

They may be registered pure breds but I doubt they are show dogs. No one in the show world refers to a breeding pair. It is so politically incorrect in the world of reputable breeders that it always rings alarm bells.

Well I am sorry dancinbcs if you disagree but they are indeed show dogs, the Male being particually selected and purchased to complement the bitch and her lines. Politically correct or not, they are a breeding pair....... There are no alarm bells to be set off....

where were the dogs taken from? the owners house? backyard? always makes me worry when i hear things like this.

They were taken from the owners home....that is all I know.

Whether they were inside or out, one would hope our dogs would be safe if they are contained within our own properties....It now leaves me worried every time I walk out my front door,... do I take all my dogs with me evey time I go out just so they are safe from these people?