Confession To Make...

W Sibs

:confused:

had an awesome morning with him. nothing out of the ordinary... just walked, he had his usual goofy grin that can always makes me laugh. all i needed to say was 'come on dude' and he simply turns around and continue walking... doesn't matter if he is getting pats, or saying hello to another dog... i can just say 'come on' and he will just follow me. i love that.

I also have a confession to make....I am only posting this post so I can achieve 700 posts :laugh:

Nah, both my dogs are sooky mummma puppies, used to drive my OH insane but now he just accepts it :laugh:

;)

congrates on your 700 post!! :rofl:

the boyfriend knew from the beginning that Charlie is a mama's boy.

Yep Tahli's a mama's girl cant wait to have cuddles this afternoon !!! :laugh:

As for the sookyness, not sure I think it's starting

She's just my little lamb follows me everywhere, even sits at my feet when blowdrying my hair ha ha

I love that Teddy only comes to me for some serious cuddles!! I know the exact way to cuddle him and when the OH tries he just fails and Ted come's crawling back into my arms! :laugh: Nahla is a total Daddy's girl though! Thank god we have 2 dogs!! :laugh:

;) Zander's just the same as Teddy! Will only come to me for cuddles and is a total mama's boy, (which I love!). OH used to try to even the score but now he's just accepted that I'm Zander's favourite.

When we get our own place we plan on getting a playmate for Zander, maybe he/she will treat OH as their favourite :rofl:

I love that Charlie is a sooky boy and is a total mama's boy. I love that he prefers me over anyone else.

That is all.

:laugh:

;) Too funny. I love that Charche is the same. OH always says look what you have done to him! He's a sooky lala!!!

:rofl: That is exactly what my OH says about my youngest Bronson, he is a totally sooky la la mumma boy!! Coopers a mumma boy too but not quite so much as Bron. :laugh:

Awww a happy thread!!!

Genevieve is definitely a Mamma's girl!!! In fact, Hubby has been home for three days after being away for three months, and she just looks at him as if to say 'Who the hell are you?!'. I just have to look at her and she sits and waits for whatever it is. I feel bad because Hubby will be asking her to do something, armed with treats and all, and she just looks at him. As soon as I get up... I don't have to say anything and she just does it!!!

When I have left for work in the afternoons this weed, she apparently has spent most of the afternoons sitting in the front window, waiting for me to come home again! She is always there waiting for me when I walk in the door.

I love it!!! I don't even think my Husband loves me that much!!! :hug:

Awww a happy thread!!!

Genevieve is definitely a Mamma's girl!!! In fact, Hubby has been home for three days after being away for three months, and she just looks at him as if to say 'Who the hell are you?!'. I just have to look at her and she sits and waits for whatever it is. I feel bad because Hubby will be asking her to do something, armed with treats and all, and she just looks at him. As soon as I get up... I don't have to say anything and she just does it!!!

When I have left for work in the afternoons this weed, she apparently has spent most of the afternoons sitting in the front window, waiting for me to come home again! She is always there waiting for me when I walk in the door.

I love it!!! I don't even think my Husband loves me that much!!! :hug:

:laugh: Poor hubby!

Charlie does acknowledge the boyfriend (his second favorite person, i think)... but when it's night time or when he isn't feeling well. it's all about his mummy :o No one else exist. Charlie only listens to me too.. drive the boyfriend nuts!! Especially when he makes huge efforts to bond with Charlie. Richie takes Charlie to training sometimes and always coming back asking 'are you sure he knows the stuff? you tell me know knows the stuff.. but are you sure? i tell him to do something, he just sits there and looks at me as though I'm asking him what the meaning of life?!'

I have been sent away a few times by the boyfriend, so he can have some bonding time with Charlie :laugh:

Edited by CW EW

I have three who love me, only me .... and one whose anyone's! We call her the love hound. I sometimes think she's a bit "blond" (figuratively only, with no offence to any real blonds!) but maybe she's really the smartest. Everyone she meets loves her best and thinks she loves them the best. She's my pet therapy dog.

Di