Harry Stolen Chihuahua Has Been Found!

Brennan's Mum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder will the dobber get the $5000?

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled at this good news.

i'd say so.....only reason they recognised him was from the extensive media coverage. i know what i'd like to do to those people who stole him!!! :laugh:

ABC are reporting it like this in Vic

A prize-winning chihuahua stolen during this month's Royal Adelaide Show has been found safe.

Detectives found Harry, unharmed and in good condition, at a house at Northfield in Adelaide's northern suburbs, about 10:00am ACST.

The pinched pooch has now been reunited with his very happy owner, Kylie Sunman.

She had been just metres away, toileting other dogs, when Harry was snatched from the dog pavilion at the Show early this month.

No charges have been laid over the dognapping at this stage.

The owner had been offering a reward of thousands of dollars for the dog's safe return.

Guarantee he was fretting like crazy - I know one of my girls would not cope at all in unfamilar surroundings if I had to leave her!

Last time I was away I had to have a friend stay at my house because I knew she wouldn't eat otherwise. (the other Chi's don't care just as long as ANYONE gives them food!)

Hope she is able to bring him back into condition without too much trouble...........poor little man!

Guarantee he was fretting like crazy - I know one of my girls would not cope at all in unfamilar surroundings if I had to leave her!

Last time I was away I had to have a friend stay at my house because I knew she wouldn't eat otherwise. (the other Chi's don't care just as long as ANYONE gives them food!)

Hope she is able to bring him back into condition without too much trouble...........poor little man!

yes you are completely right. all mine eat like horses never had a trouble with fussy dogs but if i was to give them to someone else its a different story. always is. until they get use to the new person. this boy has been hand reared from day dot so i don't think a dog like that will ever get over a new owner or different house suddenly.