K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

Staffylover.

Turd maybe coming too. Depends on whether Dylan is going camping or not. So that will make 3 bcs with me. He will probably take Ferral with him.

I will have to leave Sunday morning after breakkie.. Forgot my sister in law bought me "Wicked" tickets for the Sunday Matinee at 3pm.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm. So I was lying in bed last night thinking about the workshop and being excited and wondering what I would pack. I havn't been anywhere with a dog before and I can see myself ending up with a mountain of stuff "just in case"

I figure I'll take her soft crate, some toys, some interactive toys, a small bag of dry, mountains of treats, a leash or two, a collar or two. freckles, strawberrie creams and a couple of changes of clothes for myself and my camera ofcourse. So my bag will contain approx 90% stuff for Quinn and anything she allows me to take after that.

Staffylover.

Turd maybe coming too. Depends on whether Dylan is going camping or not. So that will make 3 bcs with me. He will probably take Ferral with him.

I will have to leave Sunday morning after breakkie.. Forgot my sister in law bought me "Wicked" tickets for the Sunday Matinee at 3pm.

No Worries Mystiqview I'll train your 3 plus Myf :laugh::laugh: well ok maybe Myf and I'll steal Pepe to train as well :(

Busterlove I was thinking the same thing as to what to bring with me for the weekend apart from the dog I think I am going to have to write out a list of what I need to bring.

LOL BL, I am glad to see you are bringing lollies :laugh:

Definitely bring a pad and paper so you can take notes.

When I go to things like this with Daisy, I always bring her crate; food and water and bowls (though there will be access to water there); high value food treats; collar and leash and and the dogs favourite toy if they have one. Oh and if you don't have one of Steve's awesome leashes already you will probably end up buying one (he usually rings some equipment with him).

Oh and clothing wise, bring some warmer clothes just in case as it can get cool out there. The first time I went to CT around this time it was FREEZING but the second time it was boiling lol.

Thanks Huski,

I do want to buy Quinn a nice leather leash at some point. I have really nice strong rope one already but its a bit heavy so the next one I get I would like to be able to get in my hands first to see how it feels.

Thanks Huski,

I do want to buy Quinn a nice leather leash at some point. I have really nice strong rope one already but its a bit heavy so the next one I get I would like to be able to get in my hands first to see how it feels.

Have a great time Dolers!

I'm a bit bummed about missing this one, it's the motivation I need to get back into training Calli, but it's not possible with Noah.

For first timers, these workshops rock and you will learn heaps... Steve's a legend.

Don't anyone tell the mad frenchie she's missing out :mad

I'll undoubtedly have a couple of my leather leashes there BL so you are welcome to borrow one for the weekend if you would like to try one out!

Sparky will miss having you and the awesome Frenchies there :) hopefully you'll be able to make the next one :eek:

Edited by huski

Hahaha perhaps!! I'll need seeing as it's been so long since we have done any obedience!!

That's another thing to pack guys - WINE :laugh:

Same here Bec! I was just starting to do some work with Ella in preparation for upcoming trials and the bitch comes in season and puts a halt to all real training!

Same here Bec! I was just starting to do some work with Ella in preparation for upcoming trials and the bitch comes in season and puts a halt to all real training!

Ugh I am dreading it in that regard!! I am sure Daisy is going to be at 300% evilness, because I basically haven't done anything with her since November apart from a bit of basic agility stuff.

At least we'll provide some entertainment. LOL.

Um just wait 'til you see Kyza :eek:

I have seen him and I think he is awesome :eek:

PS are you coming to agility tomorrow night?

He is completely feral at the moment :eek:

Still thinking about agility. I know I should go, just trying to work up the motivation! I'm off to Armidale on Thursday and I have a lot of stuff to get ready before then.