K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt :laugh: I'll give her cuddles if you ever get sick of it :p :heart:

Oh - only four more sleeps :laugh::)

I'm sure she'll enjoy all the cuddles, she's a little tart :laugh:

Four more days, eep, I need to think about packing!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww huski - Daisy is just saving herself for when Steve comes up and she works her little beagle backside off. I know she can do it - I have seen video of her working so very nicely. She is a real credit to you and don't let a bad session get you down.

Edited by ness

Naww huski - Daisy is just saving herself for when Steve comes up and she works her little beagle backside off.

I hope so :laugh:

ETA: I saw your edit Sally and that's very nice of you :heart: I wish she was like that all the time.

Edited by huski

When all else fails huski give up on obedience and go and play agility :laugh:. Oooops I think that must be the evil midget dog at the keyboard. Agility is fun and so much less stressful :heart: (runs for cover now).

Don't be to hard on her Huski. Daisy has done well and will continue to do well. Success is not measured by what might happen in a trial ring (or training session) on any one given day (or night). I am sure she has taught you plenty and as SG says its about the journey not about the end result. Dogs don't give a toss about titles or scores only humans.

Ness tells me Daisy gets plenty of donuts and is thoroughly spoiled and thats all that matters (and of course wants to know if she can move in LOL).

Edited by ness

I'll be there. I was going to see how early I could get up and get Quinn out for an hour or two of good running. It'll be good for her to meet Raz, my only friend here that likes to take her dog on playdates with Quinn here has an English Bulldog and he can't really keep up. lol

i think quin is a stunning girl, i cant wait to meet her, i would love it if raz and her could play :rofl: its not an issue of him keeping up at all, the question is will he play, he tends to ignore dogs these days :laugh: i think thats my fault, he played really well with wuffles ava, im hoping to find someone who lives a bit closer that he can play with :)

I'm glad Daisy can come now. I really, really wanna meet her. :)

I hope you're not disappointed BL :D Especially if she repeats her "performance" from obedience club tonight :eek: Feeling close to throwing in the towel atm :)

Bec if you think Daisy is going to be bad Myf is going to be worse :thumbsup::thumbsup: I was wanting to put her in class last night but because of the amount of people we had at club I had to instruct come the weekend she is going to be mental and all over the place.

I'm assuming BQ feeds a raw diet?? I do too - thanks for the reminder I hadn't even thought about food!

Am going to get some good treats for Miss Daisy tomorrow, I am thinking of boiling some cheapy chuck steak cos it's not too fatty and she loves it!