K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

I have in the past but I get a bit grossed out when I use actual dog treats for training. Don't ask me why. It's not like I would ever in a million years eat luncheon roll but for some reason it doesn't gross me out in quite the same way.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just goign to take kibble for her but in the past she has got the runs when on kibble too much so I think I'll play it safe and just have a couple of different things for her.

I always pack like I'm going for a million years so this should be interesting.

:laugh: yeah well true but the Evil Beagle I hear has taste anyway. Only 1 donut - think you have cheated her - maybe thats your problem huski :confused: .

Just watch the chocolate freckles.

Edited by ness

SOOOOOOOO can't wait!!!!! My car is pretty much packed :laugh::confused: , have all Lots food and toys ready, bedding is clean and she had a bath today so is looking respectable for the weekend (now to keep her clean tomorrow...). I'm like you B-Q - I always pack sooo much stuff!!

Lottie looking a little 'special' but all clean for the weekend :laugh:

5430888316_8b6332003f.jpg

SOOOOOOOO can't wait!!!!! My car is pretty much packed :laugh::confused: , have all Lots food and toys ready, bedding is clean and she had a bath today so is looking respectable for the weekend (now to keep her clean tomorrow...). I'm like you B-Q - I always pack sooo much stuff!!

Lottie looking a little 'special' but all clean for the weekend :eek:

5430888316_8b6332003f.jpg

I want to know how you can keep her clean until Friday - Friday will probably be "wash the dog" day for us, otherwise they would all be filthy again before we even got there :laugh: .

WOW you guys are organised! My dogs may be lucky to get a brush this afternoon but the chances are slim! So I'll be the person with 3 scruffy dirty looking border collies! I did spend an hour slicing up whole sides of lamb offcuts last night so the dogs actually have food for the weekend and tonight I'll need to do up some veggie mix as there's no food left anywhere at the moment! I think I'll get exciting at 2pm tomorrow when I actually finish work and can get home to pack the car! :confused:

SOOOOOOOO can't wait!!!!! My car is pretty much packed :rofl::eek: , have all Lots food and toys ready, bedding is clean and she had a bath today so is looking respectable for the weekend (now to keep her clean tomorrow...). I'm like you B-Q - I always pack sooo much stuff!!

Lottie looking a little 'special' but all clean for the weekend :rofl:

I want to know how you can keep her clean until Friday - Friday will probably be "wash the dog" day for us, otherwise they would all be filthy again before we even got there :o .

:(:) She's a very 'clean' dog - as in dirt usually just falls off her coat - today (much to her disgust) there'll be no visit to the lake/dam/river or our usually spots - that'll keep her clean!!!! And I'm heading off on tomorrow ( :laugh::confused::laugh: ), so as long as she stays cleanish for today i'll be happy :rofl: (and i'm on uni holidays so i'm bored and have nothing to do except get ready!! hehehe).

Miss B - sorry to hear Kyza sliced a paw open :rofl:

WOW you guys are organised! My dogs may be lucky to get a brush this afternoon but the chances are slim! So I'll be the person with 3 scruffy dirty looking border collies! I did spend an hour slicing up whole sides of lamb offcuts last night so the dogs actually have food for the weekend and tonight I'll need to do up some veggie mix as there's no food left anywhere at the moment! I think I'll get exciting at 2pm tomorrow when I actually finish work and can get home to pack the car! :laugh:

It would be horrible for you to be the only person there with scruffy dogs, so as a kindness to you, and at great personal sacrifice, I have decided that maybe I will not get up early tomorrow to bath all of ours, but let them stay dirty instead.

WOW you guys are organised! My dogs may be lucky to get a brush this afternoon but the chances are slim! So I'll be the person with 3 scruffy dirty looking border collies! I did spend an hour slicing up whole sides of lamb offcuts last night so the dogs actually have food for the weekend and tonight I'll need to do up some veggie mix as there's no food left anywhere at the moment! I think I'll get exciting at 2pm tomorrow when I actually finish work and can get home to pack the car! :laugh:

It would be horrible for you to be the only person there with scruffy dogs, so as a kindness to you, and at great personal sacrifice, I have decided that maybe I will not get up early tomorrow to bath all of ours, but let them stay dirty instead.

(Like hell, it's hard to stay in bed with a pair of size 9s planted in your back)