Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chaps if have been MIA. For those who are friends with BBJ will know I spent 4 hours in Emeg at St. V's Christmas Eve. Very bad upper respiratory infection. Slowly getting better.

Currently camping at Lancefield Shows. Home to attempt to read days worth of email but it will not import. So off shopping for supplies and then back. Catch up Thursday.

:) for all the news ones.

On the 23rd I had a litter born. 6 were born naturally, 7th was huge, blocked everything and damamged Divanis uterus. We ended up doing c-section and desexing and got 1 dead pup out and 4 live ones.

So I have a chocolate litter :)

8 browns and 2 blacks.

They all pretty much have homes already

And here is a pic

69777_174931905874448_100000729200659_441481_8362263_n.jpg

Thanks. They were out for their daily play ( 5 minutes and they are exhausted) and as they are typical girls and don't travel light they always bring their toys. I don't think they take much notice of them but I love to give they colourful toys to look at.

Good luck with Jess. Is she due this week?

MonElite sorry to hear about all of the trauma your girl went through. I am glad it is over for you and you have 10 beautiful puppies.

Stolzseinrotts gorgeous photos of all of your babies. How hard to must be to tell them apart?

Edited by Puglodge

Divani is doing fantastic, I had her desexed as well, so a major thing. But she is looking great, feeling great and is a super mum.

The cut is looking good, some fancy stitching by the vet, but oh so nice and healing very well. She is doing a milion times better then I have ever expected. Has plenty of milk too! Pups growing like there is no tomorrow, I have one that is a huge monster and oh so very cute.

Jess is due NYE so not much drinking will be had here that night.

She is a fat wombat at the moment and I think she has had enough of them kicking her.

MonElite, so sorry to hear that you had to de sex her, at least you have her children to carry on her name. They look cute love the Santa hat. :)

BB

Thanks BB.

Had a false alarm at 1am this morning. I slept on the couch while she panted & scratched at her basket keeping me awake.

Meanwhile OH was in bed in the 3 other dogs.

Jess settled down once she got comfortable (on her back) on my blanket on the couch.

So still waiting.

BB

I have asked about Merrijigs.

Firestones are delivered just have to get numbers.

Nikki Whelped on the 18th and Suki whelped early on the 22nd. Nikki had 3 males (2 Sables and 1 Black/Gold). Suki had 9, 8 surviving puppies are all thriving and little fatties. 6 males, 3 females all black and gold.

Had Nikki babies weighed yesterday at the vet. 13 days old and whopping 1.8 kilos each. :heart: :D Have nicknamed them the Oompa Loompas

Will be doing photos today so will post them

Guest CaptainCourageous

From Facebook:

Hapipet Kennels proudly announces the arrival of its latest litter on New Years Eve. 3 males, 1 female, all black and tailed. Sire Ch Beadale U Son Ova Gun. Dam Gr Ch Beadale Like A Hurrican. Probably the last Schipperke litter of the last decade!

CC

Hello All!

Firstly a belated Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!!!

Gosh I have been soooo busy!!! so much happening here with work running up to and during christmas and of course we have our darling mum and babies distracting us - so just have not had the time to pop in here :laugh:

anyway quick update here - everyone is going well - our little girls are now 3 and a half weeks old and now starting to find their feet and play!

We have called the darker more smaller girl 'China' hoping to register her as Partipaws Lil China doll and the lighter orange girl we have named Asia, hopefully a registered name like Partipaws Lil Asian Princess??? we will see what gets accepted!!!

Glad to see that most received wonderful arrivals for christmas - I have not read through in detail but I hope everyone experienced fairly drama free whelps!

all the best to all for the new year!

jess :laugh:

post-23538-1293872517_thumb.jpg

post-23538-1293872702_thumb.jpg

We are 4weeks old today. How time flies. We have voices, a whole lot of character and also teeth :o which we know how to use. Dont know if it just Ody throwin in his genes, but crikey, both litters are so friggin lively :)

Here is a couple of photos taken over the last few days.

110-1.jpg

Atiri-runty girl

114.jpg

Mampi-brindle boy

113.jpg

Kaley-brindle girl

112-1.jpg

Halo

19.jpg

Tikan-big pied male

18-1.jpg

Awve-my keeper(also Cynda junior)