Adelaide Secret Santa - Xmas Meet On Dec 5th

MsKatie

Time for Christmas meet - what suits you best?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose the one that suits you best - feel free to comment too

• 11.00 start
    • 1.00 start
    • 3.00 start
    • 4.30 start
    • Anytime
  2. 2. What should we do for food?

• BBQ
    • Bring a plate of food
    • Other - please add comment

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a judgement call Sunday morning as to whether I will bring furkids or not, If it's as hot as they say I think they'll be quite unimpressed if I take them away from their air conditioning lol.

I also may not be able to stay too late as at this point my housemate is arriving Monday and I am freaking out that things won't be as spotless as I feel they should be.

I've got some dips and bikkies.

Pele and I have the Woodville Dog Club's break-up first. They are having a sausage sizzle. Pele will get her BBQ :) fix :laugh:

I'll try and remember to throw in a bucket for dog water :p

I'm trying to think of something to bring at the moment. Also if today is anything to go by, I will probably be coming without the kids because they're not wanting to go outside today. They're happy with the air con going while I'm working outside /sigh.

Im not sure what i will bring... im working until 3.30am so i might have to pick up something on the way. I will proabably be there around 1ish.

I dont think i will bring Sasha.. she is such a high energy dog that she will rush around even in extreme heat so i will leave her at home under the air-con :grouphug:

KHM- you wouldnt have a hammer you could bring tomorrow for the fencing ?? I cant find mine

I also have packed the clam pool in the car and Im bringing a fruit platter :banghead:

Sorry in advance, but one of my SS pressies hasnt arrived in time for the meet but should be here early next week, so can send it on then :bottom: