Adelaide Secret Santa - Xmas Meet On Dec 5th

MsKatie

Time for Christmas meet - what suits you best?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose the one that suits you best - feel free to comment too

• 11.00 start
    • 1.00 start
    • 3.00 start
    • 4.30 start
    • Anytime
  2. 2. What should we do for food?

• BBQ
    • Bring a plate of food
    • Other - please add comment

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me - likes

Chocolate

Bubble bath stuff

Vanilla scented things

Rob Thomas *L* (I can hope can't I :laugh:)

Oh - I suppose I should say Bloodhounds and Kelpies - but that depends om their behaviour *L*

Dislikes - not a real wine fan

Dislikes - not a real wine fan

Hell KHM, how does THAT work as a teacher? If I was a teacher, I think I'd be an alcoholic. And don't you get lots of wine presents at Xmas?

Me:

Allergic to lavender.

Like vanilla scented stuff, but I have a MILLION candles.

A new convertee to Lush (also thanks to Fran :rofl: )

Love chocolate, no dark pls.

Like my kids sometimes :grimace: .

My dogs when they're behaving (and not chewing toys).

HUGE Tinkerbell fan. I collect anything and everything with her.

Like reading and watching movies - hard pressed to get anything I haven't read/watched.

Dogs are pretty easy going. Both have pink or purple accessories.

I can't think of anything else!

I love homemade things, kitcheny things, chocolate (except dark) and I would love to try some of the lush products that everyone is in love with! :)

I don't drink tea, coffee or alcohol.

My dogs (labrador and greyhound) LOVE soft squeaky toys and of course food!

I like pretty notebooks and stationery. Also Christmas decorations in blue or silver. I'm a non-drinker and I'm allergic to nickel, so no cheap jewellery (can only wear sterling silver and 9ct or higher gold).

Akira is probably easier to buy for than me, and she loves squeaky toys (especially stuffed ones) and food. Treats that can be used for training are probably best. Her colour is purple (all leads/collars/etc are purple or green).

ETA Have just remembered, I do need a treat pouch and a SHORT soft show-lead in green because I hate wrapping them around my hands.

Edited by whiskedaway

Pele is easier to buy for as I've moved back to my 2br unit for a while and am up to my eyeballs in toiletries, wine and stuff in boxes and I'm not a sweet tooth. And puleeease no Royal Wedding coffee mugs or tea towels :crossfingers:

Pele loves :laugh: is obsessed with Cuz and i-squeak type toys and wears red :rofl:

Hi all

I just got back from my epic trip to the East to see Susan Garrett...

This is my likes/dislikes list...

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...p;#entry4863418]

book wise - anything published in the last two years I won't have (apart from Paul McGreevy "Modern Dogs" which I won). Tragic, I know. I don't have any Don Watson and want all of it.

I also like wine, but have far too much of it already. And specific taste. But Mitchells Peppertree Shiraz is always good, Eden Valley Riesling (Judd? something), Maclaren vale - Hugh Hamilton, Kangarilla Road... etc

I'm about to go on epic trip West (my sister is getting married), so won't be posting much until December.

I may pop in if I have time if that's ok :xmassantawave: Ella has missed out on a lot lately due to her badly timed season lol. Just re-read the Dog Show times and it starts early evening up at Gawler so if I have her groomed up ready to go hopefully she stays looking respectable :cooldance:

I wonder if she remembers her friend Justice. I know she will be happy to see Akira and Snik and that Earl will be happy to slobber on her :dancingelephant: