Adelaide Secret Santa - Xmas Meet On Dec 5th

MsKatie

Time for Christmas meet - what suits you best?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose the one that suits you best - feel free to comment too

• 11.00 start
    • 1.00 start
    • 3.00 start
    • 4.30 start
    • Anytime
  2. 2. What should we do for food?

• BBQ
    • Bring a plate of food
    • Other - please add comment

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have made a note about the hammer Miss Squish :laugh:

I also have to add an apology to my SS - the most fabulous, perfect part of my pressie didn't arrive either so I will deliver it when it does - but don't worry there are still nice pressies for them ;)

I also have to add an apology to my SS - the most fabulous, perfect part of my pressie didn't arrive either so I will deliver it when it does - but don't worry there are still nice pressies for them :laugh:

Same here ;)

I am so lucky my entire SS present arrived in time. :rofl:

Pele loves her SS presents :cheer::laugh:

Pele fell asleep almost as soon as we got into the car with her head on my leg. I had the toys in a bag on the back seat. Miss "Snorkel Nose" must have got a whiff of rubber and then proceeded to try and get into the back seat. Her seatbelt harness stopped her :( Pele has the most incredible sense of smell :rofl:

The Cuz is almost cactus. Every time that I move the bag the Babble Ball starts up and Pele comes running to try and find out what it is :(

Pele is a very lucky puppy :rofl:

Thank you to my SS too :cheer: Mrs Rustybucket - Rosie and Earl have smelly fish breath and are happily chewing on the new toys - I am going to go for a nice bath later on with my new fizzies and soap :laugh:

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

Had a BALL! Dogs slept all the way home, lol. They were just as buggered.

HUGE thank you to my SS, Katie. Kids were really rapt with their presents. Immy has gone to bed with her Dolly and Coop had firm hold on a crocodile. I've already eaten some choccies and hid the rest LMAO. If they eat them, I will kill them!

Also, big thank yous to everyone that took time with Bonnie. She is very social butterfly at the meets and it does her the world of good to be there. She's changed so much since I got her!

Sasha and i had a great day today :o it was nice to get out and socialize :hug:

:cheer: again harley for the lovely gift... The bags will come in handy for our walks, love the teddy bear and the choccies are gone lol and have tried out my nail varnish :p

I had one tired doggie when we got home :(

Also, big thank yous to everyone that took time with Bonnie. She is very social butterfly at the meets and it does her the world of good to be there. She's changed so much since I got her!

Scott said to me "there is no way that dog is scared of men" with the way she was more than happy to get lots of pats from him. She's definitely getting there!

Glad Pele likes her toys, Bully. :cheer:

I love mine too! I used my treat pouch for the first time on our morning walk and it was so handy because normally I'd be carrying my keys and my phone and instead I had a place to put them this morning. :( It's going to be PERFECT for obedience and agility.

I love mine too! I used my treat pouch for the first time on our morning walk and it was so handy because normally I'd be carrying my keys and my phone and instead I had a place to put them this morning. :D It's going to be PERFECT for obedience and agility.

So happy you liked it Cate! :rofl:

Thank you Ker for my ss, the chokkies were perfect :thumbsup: . Will be trying the choc drink tonight :)

Banshee did really well for her first meet, I was so proud of her ;)

Are there any photos up yet?