Ever Snuck The Dog Into A Motel?

I am about to embark on a week long journey from VIC to Darwin with 5 dogs :rolleyes:

So far the cabins I've booked do not allow pets inside but all have been fine with having the dogs in the trailer.

I hate that my dogs will have to sleep in a trailer and not inside as they are used to and although I know they won't cause any damage and are all toilet trained I will be leaving them all in the trailer overnight. I wish I could bring them in with me and have considered buying a large tent so they can sleep with us but I also have 2 kids and after spending 7 hours a day driving I think air con and tv and a proper bed is a must!

They'll do just fine dobesrock :D ours all sleep in the house too but never complain about sleeping in the dog trailer with their cosy bedding.

Have a fun/safe trip!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am awaiting your apologies...

:)

For accusing me of being a troll and setting out to provoke people...

so you have apologised to poodlefan, I think it was, for calling her a twit?

I'm not holding my breath for that. :)

Do it! I want to see you go blue in the face :rofl: promise we'll bring ya back if you pass out :rolleyes:

Very ugly minds

:D it was a joke and PF knows me well enough to know that :rofl:

Very ugly minds

but no apology for the name calling which is agiasnt forum rules which you would know having been here for several years. Just because I am curious what was your previous user ID? Your current one has you being a member for less then 2.

well I didn't think it cut you to the quick but I could be wrong :D

My skin is thick enough. Clear breach of forum rules but I'm not going to report it.

Never ceases to amaze me how folk who are quick to trot out accusations about others being the DOL hard arses are often the first to stick the boot in with a personal attack. Yet they believe themselves to be the nice guys around here. I've got some PMs from a few over the years that would curl your hair with the vitriol they've spewed. (Not talking about OP here folks)

Its easy to be lovely and nice when everyone's agreeing with you. Nothing like a difference of opinion to get posters showing their spots. Happens all the time here. :rolleyes:

FF:

Very ugly minds

Thanks for proving the point made above. Yet another insult.

Proof again PF. Closed minds too.

My skin is thick enough. Clear breach of forum rules but I'm not going to report it.

Never ceases to amaze me how folk who are quick to trot out accusations about others being the DOL hard arses are often the first to stick the boot in with a personal attack. Yet they believe themselves to be the nice guys around here. I've got some PMs from a few over the years that would curl your hair with the vitriol they've spewed. (Not talking about OP here folks)

Its easy to be lovely and nice when everyone's agreeing with you. Nothing like a difference of opinion to get posters showing their spots. Happens all the time here. :rolleyes:

FF:

Very ugly minds

And another.. you're on a roll FF. I'll let others be the judge of who's stepping over the line here.

Very ugly minds

but no apology for the name calling which is agiasnt forum rules which you would know having been here for several years. Just because I am curious what was your previous user ID? Your current one has you being a member for less then 2.

i have no previous ID. Now you are investigating me?? And I have never been so accused in any thread so have never had to defend myself like this.

FF:

Very ugly minds

Are you begging for the someone to click the button?!

Poor dad nearly had a heart attack when I bought the dogs over for a visit.

He was adamant that they could not come inside (definitely not a dog lover) but we're working on it. New carpet didn't help my cause either!

I calmly brought two crates in and two pups, before putting the kettle on. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure he bought the vaccuum cleaner out as soon as I left, even though they're paws never touched the floor :)

why did you do that? geniune question, if it was your dad's house and that was his wish why do it?

My dad knows that If I am coming over for a visit the dogs are coming too. Thats my condition for visiting. I dont like to leave my dogs at home on their own and have only done so twice for a short period because I had no other choice.

It was raining that day so they could not stay in the backyard and I had no intention of leaving them in the car.

They were crated inside because it was the easiest option.

Besides I am obviously having a good influence on him. The other day he actually helped me walk my dogs!

I may have to record the "incident" for posterity! :D

Very ugly minds

i have no previous ID. Now you are investigating me?? And I have never been so accused in any thread so have never had to defend myself like this.

Well several years really was stretching the truth wasn't it?! It clearly states (without anyone investigating!) that you became a member 2/1/2009 which is exactly 1 year, 9 months & 4 days ago...

NOT several years :rolleyes:

Are you begging for the someone to click the button?!

Don't do it. We need another DOL martyr like we need a hole in the head. Let the OP's posts speak for her character.

OK but only because you asked me so nicely :rolleyes:

Very ugly minds

no, you kept saying several years and your time of joining is less then 2 so I thought you must have had another ID. People forget their password, computer problems etc and get new login details, that's all I was refering too

Good dog, get over it people. Who cares who sneaks dogs into hotel rooms. I mean seriously. :rolleyes:

LukeW - where the hell is that horse pic of yours when you need it. :D

Come on Anne - feel the love, we all care about motel accommodation that is almost non-existent! (for dog people)

:)

Edited by Aziah

My dad knows that If I am coming over for a visit the dogs are coming too. Thats my condition for visiting. I dont like to leave my dogs at home on their own and have only done so twice for a short period because I had no other choice.

It was raining that day so they could not stay in the backyard and I had no intention of leaving them in the car.

Besides I am obviously having a good influence on him. The other day he actually helped me walk my dogs!

I may have to record the "incident" for posterity! :rolleyes:

ok was curious, glad your dad is coming around

Poor dad nearly had a heart attack when I bought the dogs over for a visit.

He was adamant that they could not come inside (definitely not a dog lover) but we're working on it. New carpet didn't help my cause either!

I calmly brought two crates in and two pups, before putting the kettle on. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure he bought the vaccuum cleaner out as soon as I left, even though they're paws never touched the floor :rofl:

why did you do that? geniune question, if it was your dad's house and that was his wish why do it?

I may have to record the "incident" for posterity! :D

hehehehe @ Tubbles

My boss was really terrible when we built our new office (BTW he loves dogs & I have had them at work previously). He decided that during the building process that I could bring two of his favourites out for site inspections, but they MUST not come on the carpet. After the building was completed and we were working in the "new office" I had a phone call to say that the said "two favourites" had escaped and one had been picked up by the pound - but no sign of the other.

He promptly sent me out on dog patrol to find her and bring her back to work, and you guessed it, she ended up under his desk, being fed chicken on the "NEW CARPET"! :rofl::)

I think your dad is a closet dog lover looking to pinch your furkids!! :)