Project Underdog- Christmas Wishing Tree

Cosmolo

Well a big :love: to the Cosmolo family - it was a fantastic day.

I had a ball as doggy stylist" for Sherbrook Photography - I was the loony who was jumping up and down with a sqeaker all day - I just hope Santa recoveres enough for his big gig in a few weeks.

Met lots of gorgeous dogs and some just as gorgeous DOLers.

But Cos - you forgot to take your underdoggies home - you left them in the big paddock - so we left a couple of greys to keep them company :)

forDOL.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.facebook.com/underdogtraining Here are the photos from the event- too many to post here!

Thank you to everyone who attended, participated and donated generously! We are still receving donations so don't have a total amount raised as yet.

There were some beautiful dogs there and everyone had a terrific time. If you weren't able to make it but would still like to donate some pet supplies, let me know and we can arrange for you.

I think the photos tell the story of the day best so make sure you have a peek!

I'm not sure who to thank first for making it such a great time in Santa's corner. First Santa was such a good sport, sat and coped for hours with endless doggies licking his face and leaping on and off his lap (whether they were supposed to or not). Anniek just put everything into taking orders, posing adults children and dogs with Santa, trying to get up to ten eyes and ears pointed the right way at one time. Not to mention restraining our backdrop when it took off like a ship under full sail. And all the people who found time to get a Christmas photo with their dogs between the sausage sizzle and the dog show and the presentations extra big thank-you!

Cosmolo's team were super event-managers, I hope they will do this again next year, it's a lot of fun, and a terrific fund-raiser in support of the rescue groups.

I didn't get to make it to the event, but will try to make it to one of the wishing trees at PetStock this weekend.. just wondering & this may seem like a stupid question - I feel incredibly stupid just typing it, but can we buy the dog supplies from PetStock itself and place it under the tree..? Or does it have to be wrapped, etc..?

In case I can't make it to PetStock, are there any alternative drop-off points, Cosmolo? Or are the trees based in PetStock only.

Wishing tree donations do not need to be wrapped so you can certainly purchase from PETstock and donate. :laugh: Thanks for getting involved!

There are trees at the following locations- PETstock South Melbourne, PETstock Mornington, PETstock Moonee Ponds, PETstock Ormond. National Dog Trainers Federation Boronia, Unisuper 385 Burke Street Melbourne CBD, DiggiddyDoggyDaycare- Cnr Ferrars and York Street South Melbourne. Alternately, you can drop off to our place but you would need to pm or email for the address.

Just a reminder to everyone to get their donations in, in the next few weeks. If you are stuck for ideas, dog and cat food, dog toys, flea treatments and wormers for both dogs and cats would be a wonderful gift. Medicated shampoo and vouchers for dog related services would also be a terrific contribution.

Please remember that no donation is too small- we have had children using their pocket money to buy a dog or cat toy or collar and this is much appreciated. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far. :mad

• 2 weeks later...