Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - I sooo wasn't expecting being able to find you guys and there you were! I was actually really proud of Louie. He did really well not grumbling at too many bouncy pups (I've figured out it's them and face-rushers he really doesn't like).

As for the 5th I think it's fine... all I have on Sundays is obedience and that's going to be switched from AM to PM as of 2 weeks time so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Ok so we are set for Sunday June 5th 12:30 pm @ Nudgee Beach??

I had a look at Elanora Park at Wynnum. It was nice and very large, almost as big as Kroll. Has small agility equipment. In saying all of this on the day I went (Saturday) there were several issues with dogs, nothing major ie: no injuries to any doggies but there were at least 4 dogs there who definitely shouldn't have been due to being unsocial or slightly aggressive. In saying that by the time it got busy all the dogs were well behaved (the owners and children were not tho!!) Maybe I chose a bad day but didn't make a great impression. The only upside was there was loads of room to move away from any dogs I didn't like. Hmmm might keep looking for a Southside park.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a dog park along Cavendish Road. There's some agility equipment there but it's not spectacularly huge or anything, just an average sized park. Never had any issues when going there, and the folks that visit always pick up their dog's poop which is nice too :laugh:

We have a dog park along Cavendish Road. There's some agility equipment there but it's not spectacularly huge or anything, just an average sized park. Never had any issues when going there, and the folks that visit always pick up their dog's poop which is nice too :laugh:

The Whites Hill Reserve one?

Hey guys, I'm going to have to cancel on this one, so unless everyone is happy to make it the following week, I'm happy if you want to change it to a southside meet. I'm working until 12, and i have an exam the next day, so I cant really waste any free time at this point

Anyway...let me know!

I cant make it totally forgot about play group which starts at 12:30. Also swimming i dont think is a good idea. I took keira in my parents next door neighbours pool yesterday at 12 ish and it was way too cold she came out shivering so hard i could hear her teeth chattering no joke. I had to pour warm water over her and dry her off she was so cold.

Im happy for next week at a bit later time and no swimming. Let me know :)