Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a good idea :mad r u coming GG? i've joined up i can send you the login and password so you can join our group :)

Yep I just checked my roster, Im not on that weekend so I can come!...where is it again? it will just be me and Lexi, not putting Tess in that sort of environment

Hey!!

Murarrie Recreation Reserve :)

Just click the link on the first page of the Brissie Million Paws Walk topic. Will PM you the details just in case Dandy hasn't already done it. I also have to send it to Kitt so will do now!

Can you please PM me too? I'm hoping to be able to come to it

thats a good idea :mad r u coming GG? i've joined up i can send you the login and password so you can join our group :)

Yep I just checked my roster, Im not on that weekend so I can come!...where is it again? it will just be me and Lexi, not putting Tess in that sort of environment

Hey!!

Murarrie Recreation Reserve :)

Just click the link on the first page of the Brissie Million Paws Walk topic. Will PM you the details just in case Dandy hasn't already done it. I also have to send it to Kitt so will do now!

Can you please PM me too? I'm hoping to be able to come to it

Done ;)

Hey GG maybe change the totle to May 15th Million Paws Walk(see specific thread) so everyone knows we have made that our meet.

Hey. just letting you know I'll be heading Highgate Hill dog park over the long weekend with maybe a few other urban people (probably 4ish on either Fri or Sat) depending on weather. Feel free to swing by.
can i confirm scarlet do you mean this weekend? easter or the weekend after?

I am assuming today... We wont be going. Phi is looking loads better but want to rest her up for a little bit longer. Should be good for play group when its back and Million Paws.

K guys, time to start looking at the June meet! due for another northside meet, Im happy to go to Kroll again unless someone wants to suggest another park, I like Kroll because its so big we can take our dogs to another corner if we dont like the dogs that are already there

Well the ones that we considered earlier in the year were all closed because of the floods...but there was Nudgee Beach, and one at Lawnton that backs onto a river, I can probably check them out and see if they're open, there is a whole load of road works near the Lawnton one so I dont know if that one will be open

Ok well I went for a walk today through the Sweeney Reserve at Petrie, it looks like it was fairly flood damaged, the fencing has gone but its a fairly big area with no roads nearby so its safe enough to have the dogs off lead despite the lack of fencing, Ill try and head out to Nudgee Beach this week and see if its open

• 2 weeks later...

Nudgee beach looks like a goer :thumbsup:

Even it isnt a nice beach day there is a fenced off off leash area next to the beach, and another one just down the road if the one next to the beach is too full

Im thinking we make it for around 12-12.30 because its getting dark and cool so early now, that way the dogs will have a chance to dry off in the sun before it gets too cold

Sound good?