Spring Fair

Darkrai

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm - sitting here staring out my Sydney window & guess what...........ITS RAINING!!

:)

Yes, but after yesterday at Erskine Park, I would prefer it to be like this..... just.

Me too GoldenWei - I nearly died yesterday when I got home! Me and the Chi's crashed and burned on the lounge!

We are organised for next weekend though - 8 gazebos, generator & fans if its hot! :thumbsup:

cool, think I will come and gatecrash.... don't suppose you want to set up near the gundog ring :thumbsup:

LOL - I will have two gundogs with me - but no..........its them who will be the visitors in the "8 tent Taj Mahal"!

We might be accomodating & let you rest your weary feet in the cool breezes for just a moment though! :)

When should we get our numbers?

I would say by Monday/Tuesday.

What is the verdict with setting up gazebos - wednesday or thursday?

There are specialty shows on Thursday night so I would suggest Wednesday....

Thanks - yeah I was thinking Wednesday, I just didn't want my gazebo ripped down if I was wrong.

Oh and TS - No cards will be posted to interstate exhibitors, please collect at the Office. All interstate exhibitors who entered by mail have received an acknowledgement of receipt of their entry. ---> from Ozshow

Exciting... my 1st Spring Fair! :laugh: was waiting on weather before I made the final decision.

From OzShow... It is anticipated that all the information in regard to Breed numbers, and Ring allocations will be posted on the Spring Fair website by tomorrow: www.springfair.com.au. Please check the website for updates.

No cards will be posted to interstate exhibitors, please collect at the Office. All interstate exhibitors who entered by mail have received an acknowledgement of receipt of their entry.

Capanash - I recieved my Friday numbers today - We are in RING 12 8.30AM START Order of Judging -

40 BOXERS

12 KEESHONDS

10 LHASA APSO

14 POODLE STANDARD

5 POODLE MINIATURE

3 POODLE TOY

3 SHARPEI

5 SHIH TZU

6 TIBETAN TERRIERS

Edited by poodleslave