Spring Fair

Darkrai

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not showing today but I heard that the working group specials were done around 1pm / so GSD's were no way finished, I was there and watched the open dog class and they were still doing opposites when I left and that was about 4.30pm.

I have no idea as to why but previously (except for last year) they used to wait and include GSDs in the Working Group. ???????????

Not showing today but I heard that the working group specials were done around 1pm / so GSD's were no way finished, I was there and watched the open dog class and they were still doing opposites when I left and that was about 4.30pm.

I have no idea as to why but previously (except for last year) they used to wait and include GSDs in the Working Group. ???????????

Not when they have a specialty show

I thought yesterdays was a seperate specialty but todays was under the Spring Fair show banner and that they should have waited for the GSDs?

Yep working dog group did not wait for GSD's, disappointing really considering we pay an entry the same as everyone else :D I am sure it would be a different story from the show if they waited and the GSD's didn't show up.....

GSD Best of Breed - Ch Freevale Crazy In Pink

Runner Up Best of Breed - Ch Lashadas Ace of Hearts

I for one would have liked to have presented my bitch for BIG..... ;)

I thought yesterdays was a seperate specialty but todays was under the Spring Fair show banner and that they should have waited for the GSDs?

What time did GSD judging start ??

What time did the whole show finish ??

Why did the GSD judging take so long if it wasn't a speciality show but part of the All Breeds show?

Why did the GSD judging take so long if it wasn't a speciality show but part of the All Breeds show?

There was 165 GSDs entered

so about 6 hrs to judge them???

Pockets would know.

Working group was done before lunch - I think I was done by 12? 12:30am?

Judging started at 8am.

Ummm Off the top of my Memory (there are Gaps lol)

Friday

BIS...

RuBIS - Pom (Imp Am)

Sat

BIS Afghan - CH/Am Ch Gengala Nobodys Bizness

Ru Cairn Terrier

Sunday

BIS Cairn terrier

RuBIS Afghan - Gr Ch Khandhu Got the Look

I hope thats right lol :laugh: